JediOrder RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Attack on Ardru
by FPNinja Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 am

» A meeting for Change
by lycansei Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

» Gates of Judgement
by FPNinja Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:25 am

» New Beginning
by FPNinja Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:15 am

» Saris Amalia
by lycansei Tue May 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Attack on Ardru

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attack on Ardru - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack on Ardru

Post by Corrin_Illessar Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 am

The Sith Lord floated unconscious in the Kolto fluid for what seemed like a millennia, his mind and dreams filled with visions of flame and death. He saw world's burning to an unseen threat, and there he saw his wife, pleading before him before his crimson blade impaled her, and she fell with only the sound of a soft sigh. The soldiers of Ardu died before ruthless darkness, and the last vestiges of organized resistance to the new regime faded.
Then, as he felt a pain in his chest and looked down to the searing amthyst blade burning into his chest, the image changed. As he fell to his knees, a bright light flashed as he saw Saris, Xeo, Ereth, Sesh, and a man he once recognized but doubted could be alive standing against one final blackness.
His eyes snapped open then, ripples of bubbles floating up from the sudden disturbance in the fluid. He felt his chest, turning to look at the half dozen fogged out figures watching him through the tank. The burn was fine, gone and healed as it had never happened. He placed his hand on the glass and sent out a massive pulse in the Force, that any Force user would be able to feel on the planet below. The essense almost seemed stronger, more sure of itself...and it was a proclamation: I am alive.

That meant it continued.

The fluid drained from the chamber and he stepped out into the small cubicle, water flowing from nozzles built into the wall to wash the residue from him. After the door hummed and opened with a ding, he steppes into the room beyond. The black armored soldiers that had retrieved him were waiting, the one at the head holding his black robes. The man handed them to him with a scoffing noise.
"You take too many risks, Master."
"It was necessary to do so, you know it."
"I do. However you are lucky a myriad of terrible misfortunes didn't happen. We could have been shot down...she may have decapitated you...your apprentice may have taken the opportunity to ascend her position..." The figure crossed his arms as Annattar dressed, the simple black robes warming his frigid flesh. "As it is, she's seen us now...and is liable to report us to your Master..."
Annattar turned to look at the group of them, letting his eyes pass over the lightsabers on their belts.
"I guided the fight with Seshmira the way it needed to go. The blade hit precisely where it needed to...and Kida..." He looked towards the steel ceiling "She will say nothing."
"You are sure?"
"I'm sure. She's intelligent, strong...but a girl who wishes to find and deal with her own problems. She wants to learn what I can teach her...and she won't jeopardize that." He turned his head "My armor?"
"Under repairs. The alloy held exactly as we hoped it would. It reduced the lightsaber strength to survivable levels without any noticeable change in frequency...but I'm not sure the metal would do it again. It's a good thing we tested all of the plates before during the assault on the Jedi Temple, but it can only hold up to so much."
"Destroy it."
"Master? That would be a significant loss in material..."
"The armor was cumbersome, restrictive, and ridiculous...I only needed it to serve it's purpose here, and it has. They know they fight a monster. They've seen me, and that's all I needed."
"Now, recommence the attack, and bring my student to me. Everything is proceeding according to plan...and we need to keep it that way. The Chancellor will not accept failure here, and I don't intend to walk away until this planet is dust..."

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Credits Earned : 18803

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:54 am

Kida stopped her steps, observing...wondering what the hell he was thinking, but keeping the thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest again. She had yet to be impressed...his threatening presence made her scoff but she would do as she had been instructed by the real master in this situation...observe. She watched their fighting...and shook her head at his falling. She barely heard the man that tried to order her around over the sounds around them, of Seshmiras anguished scream that Kida would only crassly refer to as a tantrum, of the explosions and rushing of dragging the Sith Lord from the battle field....yet as she narrowed her eyes on the man she gave a single, slight nod as she took control of the situation with very few words. Rushing from the field and redirecting her scattered forces to fall back. Retreating was never an option in her mind...but this fight was not hers. Her targets for the day were already in pools of their own blood.
Just as she was prepared to recommence the attack herself, she was pulled away to go to her Master...She let the black cloaked men take the reigns though she was suspicious of their intent...That she did not recognize them was unsettling enough as it was. Returning to the ship where her master was being kept she definitely did not look amused in the slightest
"I have You're battle to fight, what is it?" Her ever sour mood showed even in her stance, her arms over her chest and her feet shoulder width apart almost as if she were ready to fight at any given moment

-------------------------

Saris heard her cries as she touched down to the ground battle...felt the pain in Seshmiras voice. She had feared something like this would happen...she barely budged to the torrent that tried to knock her back though her eyes almost appeared sad. When she heard Ereths Telepathy she let a slow sigh 'Be careful...She is not in her right mind, there is no telling what she will try to do. She does not seem to ponder past what her eyes have seen.' With that Saris finally made her way into the chaos and to Malerna, Xeo, and Nazomi. The two were out cold from what she could tell...
"Mal. Get as many out of here as you can and retreat. We can not heal them if we are dead." It was in that serious tone Saris rarely used...only if she was certain of what was going around them. Saris took one look at her old padawan and knew she was rattled by the situation "Go." It was simple, quick, before she turned on her heel to look out...the medical tent was a semi haven in the battle torn planet...but she couldn't just stay here with them. There was too much death around them...but she noticed the Sith Forces retreating, regrouping...it would not be long until they would return to this area...She paused as she swore she saw a figure amidst the chaos...yet she believed it impossible. Her attention was drawn up to where she felt the pulse of the Force...she gripped her sabers tight...There was no end to this in sight...
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Credits Earned : 19104

Character sheet
Main Character Name: Saris Amalia
Main Character Race: Human
Main Character Occupation / Affiliation: Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Dreazin stopped his pace of walking almost without any dip of movement. Like a floating specter of the void itself. He paused for a moment. Not moving as Conner made his 'threat' towards Dreazin. Knowing fear very well...it was almost a hunter's sense to pick up by his will of The Dark Side. In an instant he would of atomized him with his blade...or worst for even looking at his presence, even worst with a weapon trained on his head. If given the word Luminessa could end Conner's life to show obedience or to test her skill on 'drones' of which Republic side forces being here. “Apprentice...” he said looking at her with a cold stare. With a fast sliding of his red fiery eyes towards Conner and then back to Luminessa. Dreazin gave the word to her. He went back to his pace of walking towards the battlefield. Still the same as before, Dreazin kept on using his Shien and Djem-So on armor targets and mobile armor ranks. Using them as cluster bombs when able to damage her power generators enough by his own means.

After about 20 mins into the battlefield Dreazin looked around knowing this world had suffer enough under his own will of his forces alone. His brother, Xeo have been mentally shattered, and Dreazin was there to force it on to his mind...now he had to do was to see Annataar's forces glassing this planet. He rather save his forces for a more major battle in the precising civil war. Signaled his bridge commander on his personal capital ship he got to a remote location with his shuttle touching down. “Take up defense perimeters. Even if fighters come by they are no match for my powers...we'll not leave until Luminessa get's here; however, once his planet starts to be glassed my forces and this craft will leave...everyone else is on there own that are left behind.” From the remote location Dreazin then looks back to where his brother is.

Xeo was still out cold. His will to go on was unbalanced and he couldn't grip on reality. He didn't know what to say or think of what Seshmira had done to his 'master'. Unable to think of Light or Dark thoughts on the situation. Not even able to feel Nozami being close by from this or even Conner being able to defend Xeo, which Luminessa was order to do deal with. “It...hurts...all over, Zoey. Make it...stop...” Xeo said in The Force of what willpower he had left in to control towards Nozami's thoughts.
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Credits Earned : 18309

Character sheet
Main Character Name: Xeo Xeniro
Main Character Race: Corellian
Main Character Occupation / Affiliation: Jedi Battlemaster/Jedi Order

http://www.starwarslnl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Seshmira leaned her head back as if she wished to scream through the darkness that permeated the ship save for the soft blue glue of the holographic controls. Casting a all to spectral glow on her deathly white skin. She removed her gauntlets as if disregarding Ereth's presence and his imploring her. She looked at her hands. At the wedding ring adorning her finger. She had never taken it off. Slowly she raised her hand to the zipper on the front of her suit pulling it down letting the weight of the plate steal and leather fall from her shoulders. She was a vision in the darkness. The blue glow highlighting every muscle every curve exposes to it. A body well trained and yet so beautiful. It was hard to believe she was real. She stood as the weight of the suit dragged it down and stopped at her boots. Her back to Ereth. Clad in black bikini style undergarments with a black crop top covering her chest. She leaned down taking off her boots. He would see she had not escaped her fight with Corrin uninjured. Bruises had formed on her arms, her sides and her legs where she had blocked him. She seemed all to unreal. A ethereal immortal being standing before him and yet not. As she was only half Anzati. It was likely she would have out lived even Malerna long lived as the Sephi was if not for the fact that Seshmira had had corrective surgery to deal with an issue with her heart due to the nature of her circulatory system as the Anzati side had no pulse or heart beat to speak of and yet she retained such due to the Corellian and Ayru in her blood. The only scars she however bore were the two long scars going over her back. It gave her the air of once having had wings and them being torn from her. A bitter irony as she much felt like a fallen angel in this world in which she felt forced to play a part. She picked up her suit. Her weapons long since set aside and laying it on the co-pilots seat. She took a long moment just gazing at the blood now drying on her suit. She touched it at her face twisted. As if a startling revilation of its origins had once again hit her. She picked up one of her knives and gazed at her own reflection in the metal. Reaching up she pulled out the white ribbon from her wedding day that had been braided in to her hair causing it to become unbound. The length of it a signal to the years that had passed. Going down to just passed her knees. She hadn't cut it since Corrin had left. She lay the ribbon on top of her suit then reaching up taking her hair in her fist in one motion it was a river of midnight slidding back behind her. Her hair had a shattered quality to it at the ends now as it was naturally feathered. It now rested just passed her shoulders. Soft tendrils hugging the side of her face. In the instant the waves fell to the ground the pulse of Corrin's announcement that he yet lived reached them all. As Ereth watched her still he would notice before his eyes the bruises that were forming were just as quickly healing. The Anzati were known to have untold regeneration ability. As with unnatural strength and speed. Seshmira was well known to posses these though not to the full standard of the Anzati. However she was stronger still then many. To look at her however aside from the muscle it was hard to believe. It was in this state that one could see that she was looked so fragile. As a bird who's wings could all to easily be broken. She still looked at the blood on her hand and then her unearthly forest green eyes which seemed to glow in the darkness cast on Ereth. “None of you really understand. You can feel the emotions and see them, but unless you experience them first hand as your own. You are simply reading a book. Nothing more.” She brought her hand to her lips and the blood touched it. She seemed to breath in sharply as if a memory was called to her from the blood itself. “He let me win......The act was deliberate and well thought out...I can only pick up the moment....no more....” She sent a pulse so strong to Corrin. One that could wake the very dead. Yet only could be felt by him alone. A pulse that said she knows and yet did not elaborate more on the matter. He would only see the image of her eyes behind the message. A all too familiar vision. One that she had long had before they met. The image that gave her hope. The image of his sapphire eyes. Now he would be faced with her unearthly forest green. She drew back and looked at Ereth. “I know what you all think. I know how you all feel. To be honest I've reached a point that I don't know that I will live to see the end of this. However....I have too much I still need to finish.” She licked the blood from her lips much like the vampires of legend. The vampires her people had inspired. “I have favors to call in. People to summon up. The Jedi alone won't be enough to win this day. Time I used my name and my birth right.....” She trailed off as she said the last line. She leaned over her console and input a few things in to her computer.

A woman with a face like her's however looking a bit older looked back at her. Her Mother Genesis looked at her with quiet understanding. Little was known about the over 2000 year old venerable Anzati only that she was a Sith assassin in the time that the Order had first began. “Hello my little Princess.” She heard her Mother say as Seshmira noticeably cringed at the statement. “Are you calling your warriors?” Her mother asked in a dark almost velvet like purr. The blood lust was apparent.

Seshmira sighed deeply. “Tell them Seshmira Katarina Illessar Princess of the Risen Ashes, of the old ways long gone calls them....I never thought I would have to use that name.....I'm unleashing hell on these people....” Seshmira bit sharply again almost drawing blood this time.

Her mother chuckled “They haven't had cause to come out of the shadows dear daughter, but for their Princess and the wife of the fallen Grand Master oh they will come and they will feast on all those that oppose you.” She was relishing this. Seeing her daughter claim her birth right and finally using it. She would put the word out to her people that lived so spread out across the galaxy. Living in shadows waiting for the call.

Seshmira sighed once more. “When this war is done I am sending them back to their lives. Do I make myself clear?” Seshmira all but growled at her Mother.

“As clear as the light you cast in the shadows my little princess.” Genesis said sweetly before Seshmira hung up on her.

“Saris will have to call the rest of the Jedi together whilst I....I call out the monsters....Force forgive me...Forgive what I am....” She slammed her hand on the console as she looked to Ereth. I suggest you meet up with Saris. I need to put on new armor....”

Nozomi felt Xeo reach out to her and even in unconscious state her hand reached to him. Close as they were she gripped him trying to reassure him he was not alone. “I'm here Z. I'm with you ok. Don't give up on me.” She whispered to him through the Force.

Mal nodded as she yelled out for as many that were physically able to move out and help her move the wounded. Her mind was still moving much too quickly, but she had no time to grasp a single thought long enough beyond her orders.

Luminessa shrugged and shook her head. “Now this no fun. A soldier? Oh come on I could freeze his little gun and then what? Come on Master just because he spoke up to you?” She rolled her eyes as he left. “Well umm...Conner is it? Sorry I have to do this to ya sweetie. Nothing personal ya see. He just gets his panties all in a twist any time someone decides to say boo.” She giggled as she pulled out her lightwhip and cracked it to life. “Wanna play?”
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Credits Earned : 18000

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Conner stood firm and unwavering against the war-torn surface. Men had already began their withdraw, but he and his men stood like statues. His weapon did not trail away from Luminessa in the slightest. No shift in his stature. No fear to be witnessed, felt, or recognized. The expression on his face was sullen, un-readable. In fact, shockingly enough the response to her question was just as cheery and benevolent as hers, and it didn't come from the man who stood close to Xeo, barrel of his weapon pointed at her center.

"Ya hear that, Esparza? Lil lady wants to play! Woman after mine own heart." The towering figure of Grizz fell-in-line at Conner's side. His overbearing grin slashied through the hazy smoke whisping off his cigar. "We know you got all kinds of nasty lil tricks and treats under that innocent facade of yours, but we're not dense, kitten... well maybe he is," he chuckled as he nodded slightly at Esparza, "But Master Xeniro here's got a ride to catch, we're gonna make sure he maintains his schedule."

He rolled the cigar in his mouth with burly fingers, tasting the ground up leafs woven in genuine fibers. "Oh uh, fer'got to mention." he said as another vague figure approached.

"Nazomi here likes to play too, likes to play rough... especially after your Masters actions against Master Xeniro here. So I'd be overstating if we're not more than happy to oblige you on your generous offer. So how about it? Think your up to taking on Darth Anattar's former elite and a renegade Jedi and Special Operative?" he chuckled again as smoke bellowed from the slivered contours of his teeth."

"Good luck, honey, fer the record I'm rootin' fer ya." he winked.

-------------

As Malesyn stepped off the drop-ship, his face was wrought with a mix of emotions. Concern, frustration, but most of all a lack of hope. As he did his part to ensure the evacuation went as smooth as it could in the midst of a full scale invasion, the Jedi went their own ways, to deal with their own squabbles. There was nothing to stay his worry for the situation but the rational and careful words of Saris and Ereth. Perhaps the only too who saw the whole scope and gravity of the situation. His thoughts were immediately caught off guard however when the two men at Wryln's side saluted him diligently as he closed the distance between him and Nathe.

"The remaining ships have your coordinates locked in already, all we need now are the remainder of our forces. Which I'm happy to report are lining up against our last line of defense, and we've already got a few stepping on. I admit I had my reservations when you called us, thought it was some other Republic ploy. But you've humbled me, Major. I see now you're more fit to lead these men than I ever could." he offered his hand.

Malesyn looked at it somberly for moment before his eyes stared up into Wryln's in confusion as he shook it. "You're not coming with us." He concluded, it was the look in his eyes that gave it away.

"I'm a marked man, Major. It's time I took responsibility for the actions I've committed against the Republic. But these men will not follow me where I'm going. They've got a home to fight for, you do too. And there's no one I would trust more to lead them against that bastard claiming to be the Supreme Chancellor."

"I'd tell you to get off your high horse and get on that ship, but you look set in your ways." He said with a look of concern and neglect in his eyes. Neglect that he would lose someone who was, despite his short-comings, a sound leader.

"I chose this path, and I mean to walk it fully, Major. I've got people waitin' for me at the end of it. This galaxy, the war, the set-backs, it's not my place to be so selfish as to continue on a vengeful path at the cost of others, and I can never fully forgive the Republic for it's inability to foresee such an elaborate attack on our way of life." he place his hand on his shoulder firmly and leaned in. "You fight for the home my men deserve. Lead em' true and do not stray. You've won me over, and as such won over my men."

Not giving Malesyn a chance to react he patted him quickly and pushed him  on. Malesyn turned back and saw the smile on his face. "67.253 port 117. A Frequency. You'll wanna dial in on it. I may look like a bad ass, but even I cannot keep track of thousands of men. The man on the other end of that line is reliable, has close ties to the Political sector on Coruscant, he's been our inside man on a few occasions, and he's bound to be of particular interest to the Grand Master and that walking feline friend of yours..."

"You'll make it, and you can do it, I'll see you on the other side, kid." As Malesyn slowly made his strides back before he nodded and turned, Wryln looked upon his Capitol ship The Reconcile, and the words from before reverberated in the recesses of his mind, his expression fierce, sharp, and filled with glorious determination.

"Steele yourself, Darth Annataar. For you will witness my resolve, and the resolve of my men before the end of this day..."

-----------

"Off."

Lan Cester and Groland, arms bound, lept off the dropship. Ahead of them, a concentration camp had been established deep in the undercities of the Coruscant city-scapes. The smog and filth of the place made it hard to determine it's exact location, and the black garbed military dressed soldiers pushed them antagonistically onward toward it's lofty gates.

"Senator I don't think I share your enthusiasm for seeing this place with mine own eyes." he said as he noticed his rather calm and determined complexion."

As he finished, a hot flash sheered it's way through one of the guards, rousing the others to alarm. As they turned to see the culprit one of guards lifted his arm upward and closed his fist. Spurs of steel sprouted from the floor, driving themselves through the center of their bodies before twisting through them, the prestigious display ending with them flung into the thickness of the smog in agonizing screams, never to be seen again.

Two more guards, fear-stricken, opened fire. But the culprit had whisped up Groland and Lan-Cester and disappeared into the under-city mist.

"Where is he!? He just vanished!"

He was answered with humming steel, jutting from the center of his chest, the other guard only had time to witness the reaction as it ripped out of the man's torso to find a home in his own. The man, through his mask, choked on his own blood as he uttered final words.

"W-who...?"

As he slid off of the blade it spun and withdrew back into the holster at the culprits side. After a momentary pause he glared at the Senator and his constituent.

"We don't have a lot of time before they realize you're late to the party. Stay close. Follow me, and keep quiet." As he finished he took off the mask and removed the flak vest. Revealing a rugged man with green eyes and regulation military cut hair. "My name is Ardathium Galaway."

"The son of Kylo Galaway, representative and Senator of the mining and factory operations on Ardru. Your father is a snake!" Lan Cester proclaimed.

"I'm inclined to agree Senator, hardly any other reason why I would align myself with the Seperatists."

"You're the renegade vigilante on the HoloNet News!" Groland sneered fiercely, "Senator on what grounds can we trust this man!?"

"I'd say on the grounds that he spared our lives. There will be time for this squabble later, when we are free from the clutches of the Chancellor's droves."

-------------

The Cathar stood at the door frame with eyes glazed and un-flinching as Seshmira shed herself of her bloody gown of armor. Her sorrow filled words were un-interrupted, and her near nakedness unaccounted for in regards to Ereth. He was a Cathar, their rituals of infatuation were not on par with that of most species. They were ones to mate for life, not for pleasure. That did not mean they were incapable of feelings, but that their sense of them was far more profound than Seshmira realized.

"You are right. I do not know what it is you may be experiencing in regards to your feelings." he said plainly. The words he intended to convey were not meant to share the passion of her raw emotions. They were not meant to comfort her hurt and longing for things to be as they once were, what he was prepared to offer her, however, was revelation.

He did not move from the door frame, did not show any indication or preparation to move on her in some beget idea that he may be wary of her reaction to his next line of words. He was not on guard, nor was he pressured to rush to her side in comfort.

"We Cathar have a saying... that emotions run deep. So deep that it is in the interest of our kind to be mindful of them. Too much and we cannot rationalize, too little and we cannot compromise. It is our just nature to balance how we feel. Perhaps I do not know how you take what your are dealing with in the context you wish I could, but we Cathar sense things in ways others would not expect, we definitely know when something is terribly long. And right now, I sense that in you."

As she tapped on the computer he continued, wary of what he was sensing through the force. "Take into consideration the fact that he did let you win your previous encounter, Seshmira. I do not know what it is he said to you, but it is widely known through my interactions of the people I meet that actions speak louder than words. Take into consideration the fact that he did not show his affections in the presence of the men he brought onto the battlefield. Take into consideration the actions of our men, now that they have seen Corrin is not invincible. Take into consideration all the events that led us to where we are now. And lastly, take into consideration your husband, who you know above us all."

"When I invaded the Jedi Temple it was in response to a disturbance in the force. It was Corrin's return. Draped in darkness it was, overbearingly powerful, potent, and yet despite the intensity Saris and I felt, others were not able to pick it up as keenly as we did. We knew his return would inspire a revolt at the Jedi Temple, at first I thought it was a warning from the force, now I beg to offer that it might of been someone, not the essence of the force itself." he took a step forward.

"Corrin made first appearances at the Jedi Temple alone. Hours before the Republic military stormed in." he took another step forward.

"Do not tell me you did not sense at this moment the second disturbance in the force, centering itself at the precipice of the chancellor the moment he out-casted the Jedi Order over the HoloNews network." he took one last step before he stood no more than a few feet away from her. His eyes were stern, but wise, weary, and yet still smitten with that clever gaze of his. "I faced your husband momentarily at the Temple, and he nearly destroyed me in battle, then left to chase Grand Master Amalia, though not without parting with words."

"No win scenarios. Making someone think they have all the cards. Ensuring all the right players are aligned against them too. He was talking to me about Kabayashi, a feint in the card game of Saabac which required unspoken coordination between players of the game. As you know this game does not require alliances of any sort. The key was to make the winning hand think that the others had no chance of turning the tables, least of all suspecting that they were all relying on one man to pull the ultimate play, and eliminate him from the game completely."

The Cathar lowered his gaze and clasped his hands behind his back, "I would not be so quick to lose the hope you've placed in your husband, Seshmira. And I would not be so hasty as to conclude that we do not care for you. After all, you are a member of this council, and I have considered all members of the Jedi Order dear friends, regardless of how often our paths have crossed."

"All I ask, is that you consider these words, before you awaken the monsters you buried long ago. I have had the opportunity to work along side your husband. He was to the point, and spoke little, but had a high regard and deep love for the Republic, and a deep love for you. He is a man who would rather bear the burdens of this galaxy on his own before asking the help of others. Right now, he is walking a dangerous path. And I can't say as I agree to whatever it is he thinks he's doing... however, if he is to find an end to the road he travels, I would like to think it would be better guided if he still had the support of his wife, if she listened to his words carefully. And above all else, if she didn't lose the compassion and trust she has in him."
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Credits Earned : 25200

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Annattar shook the image of her eyes from his mind, watching the battle in space before him as the door slid open with a hiss. Kida walked in, spitfire incarnate. He closed his eyes at her approach: he could feel the rage in her, indignance at being summoned like a child, and below all of that...fear. Fear of another failed enterprise, and failure to accomplish the goals she had set for herself. It made her malleable to Agrona, Renatka...Caduceus.
This was unacceptable.
He turned, looking right into her eyes, studying her. He seemed to see past her, to something deeper. Something further. He approached...before walking right past her.
"Attend me." Was all he said. When she followed, he began speaking in detail.
"You have been the student of two Sith Lords..." He said softly. "Both of whom claimed the Crown of Dark Lord. You've learned much...how to fight, how to use the Force to devastating means...but no one taught you the most important lessons facing any practitioner. Control."
He stepped into the docking bay and aboard the waiting shuttle, offering his hand to help her aboard. He nodded to the pilot and the ship lifted off.
"Tell me...do you believe the Jedi are weak? Most Sith do, I imagine. They preach the weakness of the Jedi quite fondly...and the restrictions the Light imposes. Yet, the Jedi remain strong, and have. No Sith army has truly been able to wipe them out...and they have emerged victorious, more often than not."
He looked to her.
"Why do you imagine that is? Because Sith involve them...ourselves in our own power. Our own furtherment. There is no cause but unlimited power and using that to corral the galaxy into our image and our will. We let our emotions govern our power and so...our emotions govern us. The Jedi spend years questioning not how to use their powers...but why they should, and when. They have no reason or cause to attempt to prove themselves to anyone, least of all..."
His gaze found her eyes.
"...themselves. So, do not make the same mistake that most Sith do. Do not dismiss the Jedi way, as Lord Caduceus would foolishly advise you to do. Study them. Learn from them. Know the enemy, know yourself."
He sighed and ran fingers through his hair. For a moment the veil of Sith Lord fell, and he seemed a man...and a man only.
"Kida. I want to apologize to you. Everything you suffered at the hands of Renatka...Agrona...was my fault. One of my many failures. Had I never recruited you...let them take you.." He shook his head. "I'm sorry."
"I am your Master now, and I will teach you to be the best you can be...but it will be on my terms, and my way. Caduceus must have no part of it, no knowledge of what I teach you. One day, he won't be sitting on that throne...remember that." He did not look at her as he said this; only clenched his fist.
"I will help you save yourself from what's been done to you. I will lift you above it...and you will be free. The force will set you free, if you let it."
At that the shuttle rumbled, and landed. The doors opened with a groan, and he stepped out to the field, raising his hood. He saw the woman with the lightwhip ahead, and saw Conner...and Nozomi. His eyes fixed on the Sith woman, who he did not know. With a shriek his lightsaber ignited, the blood blade casting a red pall on him.
"You come unannounced to my war..." His eyes were no longer blue..but red and yellow "you will either bend your knee, or I will bleed you where you stand.."
His eyes found Nozomi "You, Jedi...you will leave. This battle is over. You've lost. I suggest you don't attempt to resist me..."
His black gloved hand lashed out, turning into a pointing finger aimed right st Conner "You. Consider yourself a prisoner of war. Come peacably, and your squad will live. Do not...and I will kill you all."
He looked sideways at Kida "Apprentice...deal with the Jedi if she chooses to intervene...and remember what I taught you. "
With that, he began to advance on the squad that had once been his right hand.

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Kida didn't respond to his questions, even as they walked together almost becoming a distant shadow. She wouldn't take his hand to get onto the shuttle, much preferring to keep her hands to herself and crossed her arms as she settled into a seat in the shuttle. She did as she always did...she listened, she observed...She seemed impassive to his discussing her previous Masters...that there was so many failures disgusted her; yet her brows twisted together and she shook her head at his apology.

She hadn't really thought much on her short time with the Jedi, not as far as she could remember. That distant past, what had been a possible future...now she saw it as almost a blessing. As a child, she had followed whomever asked her to follow. Bowed her head so easily, consigned to being in the background. Now, even as she sat before yet another master...another teacher...another possible failure, it felt as though that had never changed...when she knew her heart. She knew the truth. She had seen it looking into the fire that Agrona had taught her to control, in her reflection to the face that Letalis had left scarred, and the lightening that Renatka had instructed her in learning its secrets. She was the only one that could be of any assistance. As the shuttle touched down and she stood again, she simply looked out a head of her

"...How Sentimental."

Her golden eyes narrowed on the scene ahead of her, a beat after his blade her own ruby red blade snapped to life though she stood still, her cold gaze going from one person, to the other, to settle on her target as designated by her Master. She hoped this woman would try something...After the 'lesson' she was just given, she was itching to pummel something more.
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:06 pm

“Course...of all the time I have to been careless on my emotions. I'll never be completely dead in side...hell of a way to be powerless...” Xeo spoke in The Force to Nozami while being blackout still. He couldn't tell if anyone else was around or if Seshmira left the scene. He felt just footsteps and some flux of Force Auras being close by. Always Dreazin he tries to sense out the most.

His brother, Dreazin, on the other hand waited to get his craft settle for a departing the system; although, among his finest men for flying in his Sith Naval Academy...mistakes were made. One of the false Republic crafts let off a few high yielding missiles from his warhead tubes and took out one of the s-foil wings. In retaliation, Dreazin simply use The Force to answer back. Not even lifting a finger, but by looking at it with dismantlement and threw it back at the fighter with inhuman reflexes needed to dodge it. A wicked smile soon came after wards as the craft was blown up by his will of The Force; however, his shuttle craft was next to crash into the planet's surface. “A minor set back. It's not wise to fly with pilots of this caliber being among us. Shocktrooper...get coms online and send in a retreat order. Were to remain here until the time is right. I'll find a way back...” Dreazin said as he now made his decent back to the chard battlegrounds. When he mentioned about finding a way back he meant it...his men could be left for dead. Others can be recruited in this time of civil war.

After hacking and slashing through all kinds of opposition he started to get back to his apprentice, which seem to started to getting more than she could of barge for. The Sith of his nature would stay back and see how this plays out; however, at any time Xeo might come to and started attacking again...his brother is a key part of his equation for this war. Personally for him he could care less on which 'grand master' is still in control or even to this 'grand sith leader' in the core worlds...his time is coming full circle, soon. Hearing Conner talking like his 'brother' and others going to team up against Luminessa, Dreazin lets loose his Force Lightning out...just enough to stun them as he just walked pass them with ease. “I charged you with just one task...and you got every lower lifeform speaking like my brother. Even you...I'm not amused.”

Xeo felt the Force Lightning from his bother's hand, which was enough to get his mind back from the darkness and the will to get back up. “What...a shocking development you turned out with your squeeze, Dreazin...care to back that up?” Xeo said trying to gain his footing while getting Dreazin's attention. He still wanted to have them in a stalemate until some form of 'talk' can be done to have everyone on the same page.
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Luminessa looked at each of them as her Master returned to her side. Seeing his displeasure a smile crossed her lips. She seemed amused by it despite the situation at hand. “Ah Drez come on its not like I said HEY LOOK AT ME! Come on over step right up and get a shot of ice to the face!” She put her hands on her hips. “Honestly Drez ya wanted to come here Force knows why.” She pointed at Xeo who just woke up finally. “Seriously its not hard for anyone to talk like that blathering moron ya call family. Just get hit in the head a few times and knock back a few bottles of alcohol and there ya have it.” She shook her head as she pursed her lips as Annattar addressed her as if she seemed more annoyed then fearful of him. “Ya smack around that poor lady in white and make her fight ya then start talking about gutting people. Seriously ya can keep your big ol' battle. I'm just followin orders same as anyone. I just feel for that poor woman. No one should hurt like that....That scream....”Her face was drawn a moment from the sadness of the thought of it and then quickly her face changed back to a smile as she skipped to her Master's side. “So big guy we draggin the moron or headed out? Either way I'm happy to get away from all this sadness. Ya know I never liked people who deny their own hearts.”

Nozomi seemed stunned for the moment as Luminssea had shown genuine concern for Seshmira. Or so it had seemed. The girl was psychotic however Lumi was an empath. That much she knew. She reached her hand out to Xeo to help steady him. “Run? Oh ho you seemed to have forgotten the type of person I am in these last five years apart. Never leave a man behind. You want to take Conner you go through our blades first.” Nozomi's eyes slashed like daggers as she looked at him. She was disgusted with the person who had displayed himself to be and she would never leave a soldier on the battlefield let alone to get taken as a prisoner of war. Not whilst she drew breath.

Seshmira seemed to consider Ereth's words carefully as he spoke to her. She walked only a few feet away from him as she put her hand on a panel on the wall. It turned about. A set of armor hung there beautiful and deadly looking. Much like herself. A dark gun metal grey shining brilliantly contrasted in black. The only color of note was the jewel in the center of the chest. A dark emerald as dark as her eyes. Without speaking she put on the armor. It fit like a second skin. Hugging her form and acting like a exoskeleton. The almost bell like sleeves that began just above her elbows glistened with their movements. Yet a slight calculated movement would reveal the fabric was more like blades. Laying flat as she stood but spiked up like ruffling feathers on a bird. She placed back on her gauntlets. Returning her hands to the look of talons on the bird of prey. Sliding on her belt which seamlessly fit with the flow of her new look. All her weapons accounted for as she strapped on her two blasters to either leg. Leaning down she pulled back on her boots. As she did so she noticed something under her console. A box with a note. She opened the note it was her son's hand writing. Telling her not to be mad, but he had a friend of Uncle Dex's put this on her ship. That he felt she needed the reminding more then he did and he loved her very much. She opened it and looked down. Visible shock on her face. She reached in and took up the saber hilt all to familiar the weight of it in her hand. The vibration of the crystal singing to her filled with its memory. “ Andúril......” She whispered as she grasped it tighter. “My son.....sometimes I swear he is so much like his Father....This is the exact sort of thing Corrin would have done to remind me what it was I was still fighting for.” She looked at Ereth and a brief flash crossed her eyes turning them momentarily white. “He is back on the surface. Our people are in trouble. The Anzati will come, but they won't act unless I tell them to. They will sense me and I them. I've spent a long time being afraid of what I am and the place I came from. Not anymore. You up for an extraction? I sure hope so because I'm not giving you time to argue with me.” She tapped a few controls and hit the auto pilot as her ship took off like a bat out of hell. They weren't far as she found it easy to hover. “Ereth....thanks....” The door opened as they were still considerable height from the ground. She looked down at them below. Her hair now resting just passed her shoulders in a shattered fashion yet still feathered as always. It suited her. She leaned out the door and let go. She leaned with the grace of one who had simply flowed through water and hit the bottom without a sound. She eyed each of them as if sizing them up. The troopers that tried to rush on her position for interfering she had a smile cross her lips. “Big mistake boys.” She took Andúril in hand the sapphire blade snapping to life with a all to familiar hum then with just as great of ease she drew her staff Hope and the Amethyst blade sang in harmony with Andúril. Her arm twisted Hope about like a hurricane and the other moved with powerful deliberate strikes with Andúril. Utilizing the strengths of both and her triple joints. She moved easily like the ever expanding flow of an ocean and with all its power. In moments she had decimated the small group and found herself once again back with the others. “Well well what have we here. The Xeniro brothers, my old padawan so grown up, a new Sith apprentice hello Lumi, our favorite band of soldiers and now young Kida. Well not so young anymore. All surrounding my husband on the battlefield. Interesting.” She looked at each of them. “Any soldier and Jedi not looking to die today come with me. The rest well you know the way out don't you? If not I'm happy to show it to you. Lets just say the sleeper has awakened and now that I'm up its time to deal with reality. Ready if you are my beloved hero?” She said her voice remaining calm despite the gravity of the situation. She was his wild woman again, but more so she was herself. Unafraid of her nature and more so of the side of herself she was always called the monster for. Her armor alone spoke to that as did the way she stood before him. Shock and trauma could take its toll in many ways. This revelation however came with an acceptance of self and a return to duty. Corrin could have easily expected hate or pain in her heart to grow. Yet as she looked at him love remained and more so on top of that determination. Just as he had seen when he first met her. A will unbroken. She only needed reminding of what it was that she fought for.
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:49 pm

It seemed only moments after Annatar's ultimatum, that the Jedi descended upon all of them. Seshmira, in her own grace, swept through the battlefield before finding herself amongst their tempered presence. Xeo had awakened from his unusual slumber. Even now Ereth planted himself upon the surface of Ardru once more to stand betwixt friend and foe alike. All of them prepared for battle, and none of them prepared for what happened next.

"Stop!"

It was Conner's voice that reached Corrin's ears; going so far as to halt his abrasive advance, just as it had started. He ignored everyone's return, and focused all of his attention on, Darth Annatar... Corrin Illessar.

"I accept your terms, Corrin." his voice was calm, proud, and un-ubstructed.

"Top, w-what'tya... think yer--" Grizz stammered, looking for any logical reason as to why Conner, of all people, would surrender so easily to the Dark Lord that now hunted them.

"He's right." he interrupted Griz, while he kept his eyes fixated on the presence of Corrin's lucid stare. "This battle is over. We've done what we've set out here to do, as did Darth Annatar. If one prisoner will slake his pursuit of us, then I will pounce on that opportunity." Conner turned his head slightly back to Corrin. "The rest of my team will walk off this battlefield un-interrupted, to include everyone else privy to our party. In turn, I will be placed in your custody. As your former adviser, I would suggest you deal with these uninvited guests lest they under-mind the conditions we've agreed upon." Conner's eyes were read-less, un-garnished with any evidence of fear; nor insight as to whether he was plotting to go against the set conditions the Dark Lord had initiated upon his arrival.

"I will see with my own eyes if your words or still worthy of any merit." Conner's moment of silence was broken as his weapon clattered and slid beside the Dark Lord's feet. He passed his shoulder, and began his ascent upon the innards of the hull of the drop-ship, Annatar spawned forth from. The rest of them tensed up and aimed their weapons, they didn't know whether to take Corrin's word or not, but they were prepared nonetheless.

Grizz gave a lofty, yet defeated sneer. "Sergeant Conner! We will be back, and we will get you back. That's a promise!" His eyes fell back on Darth Annatar, "You better pray when we meet again, Illessar that he is alive and in good health. Or I swear upon all that is righteous and good in this world you will rue the day y'ever decided to betray everyone who ever loved you as brother, father, and husband!" It was Ereth's hand that stayed his advance, but the Cathar's eyes no less were focused directly upon Corrin, as if they were analyzing his very soul.

"Conner has made his decision, Soldier. We must make our depart, lest Illessar, alters the agreement." Grizz shoved his hand off and stomped onward, the rest of Malesyn's men to follow suit after long and hard stares. Ereth's gaze did not leave however.

"Be mindful of where you stand, Darth Annatar. You walk a very thin and narrow path. Give them any more reason to falter in what little faith he may have in you, and you will fail. We shall take our leave, as agreed upon." Ereth did not waver until the others began their withdraw; his posture disciplined, tall, and seemingly immovable, his traditional Jedi robes flickered in the harsh winds of the desolate red planet, but the Cathar stood as a pillar of control and foundation. Almost as if he was far more connected and tempered as a Jedi, than he led on.

"Take your leave, Dark Lord. There is nothing left here for you to pursue that cannot wait for another day. And you've a deal to honor." With that, The Jedi Sentinel turned away to draw his attention upon Dreazin and his witty counterpart. "As for you two, I'd suggest you do the same. Your fall to the dark side is strong Dreazin, but it is no match for 4 Masters of the Force and a Dark Lord. Make your own way, or suffer us. Either way this day is not yours to claim, nor is your brother." Ereth could indeed sense Corrin's distaste for these two lost souls, a distaste perhaps strong enough to entertain the idea of the part-time alliance he portrayed in his last comment, should they be feeble enough to tempt the idea of conflict. And Seshmira's lust for blood, while controlled, was evident in the back of the feline's ever-conscious mind.

---------

"Has the remainder of our forces regrouped at the defense perimeter?" Malesyn said as he stepped into the cockpit of the Raven's Fold.

"Save for Conner and his crew, we've got everyone else accounted for and on their way to the last evac ship." Tarth said as he threw on the flight preparation switches over his head. "Our Jedi counterparts are still separated from the rest of us, last I heard of Ereth he was making his way to Seshmira's ship. As for the Grandmaster, she was attending Malerna below deck, last I saw her."

"Get us in the air and pick up our men. We need to get out of here soon."

"What about Nathe? Wasn't he with you?"

Malesyn lowered his gaze, "Nathe's giving us the window we need to see this through... we can only hope the remainder of the Jedi will fall in on our plan of action. We've already spent enough time on this shell, it's time we take our leave and sort out the rest of this later."

"Won't argue that," Tarth nodded somberly, the evidence on Malesyn's face was enough not to press the matter any further. The ships ion engines roared and breathed as it grabbed at Ardru's sky. It's nose pointed toward the war-torn field kilometers ahead, and it wasn't long before it was making hedway to pick up the rest of the team.

"Nathe..." Malesyn commed in, "We're going to get the last of our men and women and initiate the final phase." He shook his head, "I just want you to know that I will make good on that promise. I will get your men the home they deserve."

"I know you will, kid. This battle made me realize that there is none more capable." As Nathe turned off the console his eyes rose to his view-port at the bridge of the capitol ship. Across the desert barren battle-field, Corrin's entire armada closed in to sweep across and obliterate any poor soul still left out there.

"I will buy you more time, Major. It won't be much, but it should be more than enough to shock the shit out of the bastard leading this crazy mis-led armada."

"Good luck, Nathe." Malesyn nodded somberly on the other end of the line.

Nathe's hands orchestrated one of the panels beside him, on the holo-screen coordinates were set for a jump to hyper space, below the set coordinates was a timer for an estimate time of arrival, and it was no where near as long as it would've usually been. "Luck won't be needed for this ride, son. It's my last one...
"And I will make it count."
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:48 am

Annatar's blade deactivated as Conner moved past him.
"Your terms are accepted..." He said, softly, a nod given to no one in particular.
As Conner moved back towards the transport, one of the troopers stepped forward and hit him on the nape of the neck with his blaster. Annattar's head whipped around and his eyes burned as they fixed on the soldier. The man screamed briefly, and his neck twisted 180 degrees with a sickening crack. The other soldiers stepped back as the Sith lord moved forward and pulled Conner to his feet.
"Every man who lays a hand on him gets the exact same as him." He nodded to the body of the man on the ground. The other soldiers nodded and moved behind Conner to escort him. Annattar turned.
"I have betrayed nothing, and no one, Grizz. I am, in fact, making the sacrifice no one here could." He looked around "As far as I can tell, I am the only one here fighting for a safe, and secure Republic."
His eyes fell on Dreazin again and his fist tightened around his lightsaber.
"You will leave, or I will kill you and your little pet in the most agonizing way possible. I will not have a little boy playing at Sith Lord ruining my plans. Run away, child, and pray that I never see you again." His voice was a low, threatening growl. In the Force, massive dark energies began coalescing around him.
"Your terms were already agreeable, Ereth...and my bargain was not with you, so your input is far from welcome or needed. Stay out of my way, or I will kill you if I have to. Nothing will stop me from doing what must be done..."
His eyes fell on Seshmira, and fell. He opened his mouth to say something, but for the first time in a long time, he faltered...and said nothing. He only looked back to her. "I have been ordered to kill you if I ever see you again. I tried to avoid that by letting you think you could win...but don't face me again. I love you, and I always will...but the next time you stand against me, I cannot and will not stop...not until this galaxy is mine." He glanced over her again. "I take it that armor means your whore mother has summoned her people..." He turned and began walking for the shuttle, his long cape flowing behind him "Good. It saves me the effort of hunting them all down." He beckoned for Kida to follow him.
"Savor the reprieve Conner has given you, Jedi. It will be your last. Come, Kida. We have a galaxy to burn clean..."

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:14 am

Kida narrowed her eyes at Seshmira as she made her grand entrance.  The woman that was her masters wife...Kida had to grit her teeth, refraining from making a comment about Seshmiras own age, so as to not upset her Master...She had no fear of the Woman in White; even with her flashy display of power.
She let out a slow breath, following Annattar's example...not that she wanted to deactivate her blade.  Her eyes followed him first before she turned as well, but she noted something. From where there had been a battle field a short distance away from these key players, once filled with Sith and Jedi Warriors alike, now there was no motion... nor sounds of fighting to accompany it.  
Instead a large group approached, with one at the head leading them and a second group coming from the trees, on the opposite side, until they had a large circle around them.  It was not a show of power, not threatening, despite the shine of sabers that could be seen in some hands, all inactive...It was a display of unity, of life and light. From directly in front of them, Saris pushed her hood back again as the Jedi surrounding her followed suit.  There had been much time between Coruscant and Ardru and while she had spent much of the time in meditations...She had known this battle would be nothing without a rallying cry to those Jedi that were not at the temple, traveling for one reason or another...Masters, Knights that would be familiar to Corrin just as much as the ones he had killed in the Council Chambers.  While she couldn't find them all without the temples coms, she had gotten in contact with more then she had expected; and even more had been able to gather others...their arrivals had been scattered, just as hers had been, pulling together for the people of the planet that had been caught up in the chaos of the Jedi and Sith.
Saris, for her part, had dissapeared into the field and brought them together while they had been distracted with one another.  There had been concern she wouldn't make it in time...but as she had done in Corrin's "death", she did again to face his second "life".
She saw Seshmira in her bright white armor, the Xenrios, Ereth...all of them brought together.  They approached as Conner had agreed to leave...she wouldn't intervene.  The man had made his decision, and they would need to respect that...no matter how badly she could only assume it would turn out for the man.  Blue eyes the color of the skies of Naboo glanced over Kida only briefly to settle on Corrin.

"You may win a battle, Annattar...but you forget...no matter the smoke, the ash, the bleak darkness and death...There is always a light.  It will burn for freedom, for life...may it find you and bring you harmony."  She had no ill will...she knew for this battle, it had to end.  They had to move on from this place...they had spent too long squabbling
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:43 pm

All forces of The Light started to show up. Jedi and Republic started massing against his naval fleet 5 to 1 capital ship. It was clear Dreazin would have to give the retreat order. Resitting the urge to give just an order of weakness wasn't in his heart. Luminessa kept telling Dreazin, and others not loyal to his cause, as he kept on Force Lightning his brother to the ground. A sudden crack of lighting output was made and then...all was silent. “Commence withdraw pattern Gamma.” Just like that pocket groups of Dreazin's naval masses started to jump from the planet's lowest orbit and off in different directions to avoid tracking measures. Only his small shuttle was kept back just for his only means of an escape with his markings. He dare not take any Republic craft...even if Luminessa forced him to do it. He just crossed his arms waiting for Xeo to speak after his aggressive 'talks' to him.

“Sheesh everyone wants to have death on there hands...look at Seshmira now...the sky has Republic ownership now. Just...end this endless slaughter so I might...also”. Xeo getting his saber back on his holder and just having his gaze on Dreazin the whole time for anything fast and unpredictable. Nozami trying to get Luminessa on even ground as both Xeo and Dreazin felt Annattar finally submitting. A sigh of relief for Xeo. “Now it's just you. Don't make me go on about the whole Light and Dark mono-log. Let it go...”

“My will of accepting The Dark Side is just a natural as you're poor choice in your faith...it's fate.” He just utter very low with almost not moving his lips. Purely against anything with the brightest spark of The Light offended his very soul...or The Dark Side had already had it's grip on him. “I will wish not to be on Annattar's level of incompetence to a power bested for the true nature of The Force...not a good example; however, I do what I must for my desires for leverage, brother.”
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Nozomi placed her sabers back on her hips. Placing a hand on Xeo's shoulder shaking her head. "Today is not the day Z. We will deal with him and Lumi another time. We have to go. We're needed elsewhere this fight isn't about us. Not today." Her sapphire eyes implored him to listen to her. Now was not the time for family battles. There was already one being raged and to see Seshmira like this and now their Grand Master. She could only imagine what was to come. She got on her wrist com "All Jedi and soldiers move out. Shadow Squadron total evac." She received a yes Ma'am and the com went silent. "Come on Z they can't do it alone." She grasped his hand to try to bring him around.

Lumi didn't know what to make of all this. She only knew she agreed with Nozomi. Today was not their day. She looked to her Master. "Lets get outta here Drez...We'll get em' next time."

Seshmira listened to everyone and closed her eyes a moment as if letting it all register. Corrin's words and Saris's words. Ereth, Xeo, Dreazin all of them. One by one it passed over her like a wave. She opened her eyes and they had gone white as they had in their fight. The eyes of the seer who saw all things and bordered on the edge of madness and truth. She raised her hand to the sky as a roar was heard and a great tremble. "My people are everywhere Dark Lord. You can not kill them all. " It was the first time she had called him anything but her beloved Hero. The first time she had not used his name. But a title. Perhaps not one he gave himself but what she bestowed upon him. They ran like a wave of death for that is what they left behind them. The creatures of legend and dark stories one told their children at night. The creatures that ate of your soul and lived beyond time. The Anzatti. Skilled warriors and loyal to their own. As he would see not just his wife before him, but the Queen of a race most fearsome and she had called them to undue all the horrors he wished to unleash. "ANZATTI! HOLD!" She roared in to the screams and soon there was only a mass about her. A small army of a few hundred, but deadly none the less. The few that had been on the planet and close enough to heed her call. They all dropped to one knee so that none were higher then she. "Saris take my warriors and get as many people off the planet as you can. We have new allies to help us. The Jedi just gained the power of the Kingdom of the Risen Ashes." She looked to those whos eyes expected a word from their sovereign that they had so long awaited. "My Dark Lord has displeased me my children. So now we war to protect those who can not protect themselves. We follow the Jedi. Go with Grand Master Amalia. She will instruct you till I say otherwise. GO!" She commanded as a roar echoed once more to acknowledge the command. "Saris they won't go against anything you say. I'll be following behind." Her eye's turned to Corrin still the white of the seer. "There are so many rivers leading from this moment. One I cling to most. One where I have you in my arms again. I love you. I will never stop loving you even if you should plunge a blade through my heart." He saw the glitter of tears dare to break the surface, but they held making her eyes shine like stars. The dark unearthly forest green returning to them. "Lets go...there is no battle to be won here...Only death..."
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Wed May 04, 2016 8:44 pm

The Raven's Fold hovered over the mass gathering just under it's lofty shadow as it made it's descent. Dust furrowed it's way through the crowd as it lowered. From Malesyn's eyes he could see undoubtedly that this battle was reaching it's conclusion. The Republic Forces which were so little in the beginning had begun to muster it's strength. Thanks to Saris Amalia, to his good friend Rylos, and even Seshmira, who summoned a most unlikely ally. Yet in the midst of what would be a moment of joy, he could make out the visage of a man crouched in a dark corner of hull conformed to Corrin's ship. It was Conner. One of his own.

The ship made berth just outside the circumference of the crowd, and it's ramp lowered as Malesyn's tall and imposing figure stepped outside. He bore no weapons, merely a cold stare which lazered in on his once comrade in arms.

After a moment of stark silence, he directed his voice to Annatar. "Corrin, I'm already up to speed on Conner's little arrangement between the two of you... As much as it wrenches my gut I will honor my Soldier's terms. But take this to heart, if you still have one that beats, I will see him again... Alive and in good health, and I will walk through hell a thousand times to see it so."

"You told me I was weak, that I was no longer fit to be a soldier, let this serve as my final display of the weakness you speak of. You have 5 minutes to get off this rock and go, or your forces that are currently spread thin trying to invade our last outpost will seize to exist."<br>
He lifted his nose slightly, "You want to see what I'm capable of, Corrin? Let this serve as an example." His eyes directed themselves skyward.

---------

Nathe drove his hands forward on the console before him, manually navigating the last transport into position. He punched in dead-eye coordinates for a hyperspace route and glared down at the small splotch that served indication to the crowd kilometers below. "See you in hell."

He pulled back on a lever and watched the scenery before him blur...

From below a streak of light shifted across Ardru's atmosphere in an instant, bolstering through 3 of Corrin's battleships before it splintered, disintegrating into sparks. Bright explosions sheered through their hulls, before the sound finally washed over the crowd below. The bursting noise of hyperspace travel and the explosions to follow burst the ears of all within ear shot. The wake of the explosion spurred through them shortly after, kicking up dust and debris.

----------

Ereth withdrew his face from his arms as the dust settled, feeling Nathe's life force fade with the very light in the sky. He closed his eyes before directing his attention to Corrin. "This battle has been concluded, Malesyn. to provoke our enemy any further would be unwise."

"This is not intended to provoke, Ereth. We may have strength enough in numbers here to take him down, but his forces still outnumber ours. We have successfully evacuated the last of our transports thanks to Nathe's sacrifice. We will pull back ourselves so long as Corrin honors his end of the bargain. You do still know what honor is, do you not?" he said, his gaze unwavered against Corrin's own.
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 am

“Make no mistake, his fate is entirely in his hands.” Annatar said softly, almost inaudibly, to Conner's squadmates, though his eyes never once fell on them. Instead they lingered on Seshmira, switching between her and Saris slowly. He looked back behind them towards the assembled Jedi and Seshmira's kin and gave a small nod. When the detonations began above his eyes flicked towards the light, Sith red and orange reflecting expanding fields of fire with something akin to…satisfaction?

“There’s a old saying about caution, Master Ereth,” he said, his eyes never leaving the fires above “Never count your Mynocks before they hatch…and I have time yet before shells begin cracking. Come. Let us leave the Jedi to their defeat.” His eyes snapped down, almost against his will, to gaze upon his sister and wife once more before he turned and pulled Conner with him, his apprentice and the armoured Troopers falling in behind him.
As the shuttle ramp closed he sat with an uncharacteristic heaviness, the Sith troopers forcing Conner to sit as well. He sat back, closing his eyes to just feel the ship, the engines humming, and try to bite back the bile in his throat. Not fear…but dualing anticipation and regret filled his chest with a distinct burn.
“My Lord. Do we return to your ship?” The pilot called.
“No. ‘we' don’t return anywhere.” Annatar nodded and one of the Sith troopers responded in kind before moving up behind the pilot. There was a flash of light, the sound of a blaster firing at point blank range, and then the smell of ozone and burning flesh. The pilot slumped and the Sith trooper pushed his corpse from the chair before sliding in and taking the controls. The ship took off with a content cry of engines, a beast taking wing after too long aground. Annatar placed his hand on Kida's shoulder and gave a firm squeeze to assure her all was as planned. He leaned his head back against the hull and closed his eyes, saying no more.
The flight lasted around 20 minutes before the craft landed with a shaking thud. Annatar opened his eyes slowly and rose, nodding to the Troopers and Kida. One of the men hauled Conner to his feet as the craft's ramp lowered to reveal 4 identical Sith troopers standing on a vast windswept plain, a single Heavy Trailer idling behind them.
“my Lord. We brought the prisoners as ordered for your inspection.” One said sharply as the others saluted. Annatar nodded as his own troopers filed up behind him. There was a sudden flash of movement as Annatar's troopers raised their blasters, and though the other Troopers acted in alarm, 4 blaster bolts was all it took.
“Hell if I don’t never get tired of that.” One chuckled “These bastards never know what hit em and it makes it too easy.”
Annatar squeezed Kida’s shoulder again before looking to her. This was a gamble…but one he at least owed her. No one in her life had given her a chance to make a choice. Maybe…maybe that’s all it would take now. If not…he had to be hard. One more life…but he couldn’t stop now.
“Time to include our friend here in our little duplicity.” He said softly. He began removing the hard outer layer of Sith armor he wore, revealing black robes beneath much in the style of what he had worn as a Jedi. The Sith Troopers began removing their helmets and armor as well, stripping down to simple black body gloves. Three were rather gruff looking men, professionals in every meaning of the word…and one was a dark haired, beautiful woman with a look that made the rather dangerous looking men look like puppies around a wolf. They saluted Conner in Republic fashion crisply.

“Allow me to introduce Sergeant Bobbie Vys, and the 6th Squad of Republic Advanced Recon Command. Officially executed for treason again at the Supreme Chancellor and the Republic by my hand.” Annatar said with a gesture. The soldiers chuckled. Annatar only looked away.

“Did you know there are other Orders besides the Jedi and Sith who study the Force? Certainly not as famous but there are.” He looked up at the sky “One group of them, called the Whills, had a sacred idea of the Force. They saw all people sensitive in the Force in the galaxy as flickering candles…candles any great wind could snuff out. This greatly troubled them and so they wished to find a way to combine all those peoples into one…their reasoning being that one great flame could stand against whatever so many tiny ones couldn’t.”
He sighed and looked down then. “Two years ago, when I disappeared…I had found evidence thst a Dark Lord of the Sith had drawn strong ties to the Republic. The Sith Lord behind it all, supposedly deposed…but in actuality allowing the others to weed themselves out and kill one another so he could be unopposed until he was ready to strike. I tracked him down and…you know exactly who I found him to be.”
“only when I came to confront him…he was waiting. He knew exactly what I'd heard because he’d allowed me to…because he needed a strong right hand, one who was known across the galaxy to help unite it under him with public sentiment. I of course, refused.” Annatar sighed “But he was ready for that too. Across the galaxy, every where he showed me…he has connections. Strong ties to legitimate and criminal enterprise…governments, even the military…if I killed him, they would enact his trump card. The galaxy's economy and structure would collapse, entire worlds would go dark, some become hopelessly addicted to narcotics dumped in their water supplies…others starving to death without light or warmth or hope. And…my family would die. All of them killed by people close to them. If I joined him, he would spare all of that and take the galaxy the old fashioned way…most of it any way. The rest would fall easily as scattered pockets of resistance. I had no choice. I bent the knee.”
Annatar sighed “Of course that was not enough. For a year he kept me imprisoned, training me. Torture when I should be sleeping…training in the Dark Side when I wasn’t. He tried to break me…and only when I gave in to the full power of the Dark did he believe. Only when I killed a man…an innocent man…did he let me go.”

“But I did not fall all the way. I have been planning myself. I have warned where I could, stalled where I dared and led as much as I thought I could get away with. Now, finally, it's started to come to fruition.” He pointed back to the sky, the lights of battle still raging as the Jedi fleet and their allies made their escape. “One thousand candles have become one great flame…one resistance to take him on and bring him down.”
He turned to look at Conner “There’s one thing left. I need someone trained in espionage. Someone resourceful and capable. I need someone to look into his dealings…and cut them off…so when I can strike the final blow, Caduceus is the only one to fall.”
He spread his arms “I do not deserve to be called a Jedi after what I have done. I have killed innocent people. I have killed Jedi and even good soldiers by the hundreds…and I will kill more to see this done. But I still believe in the Jedi…and the Republic. Everything I do is for those causes…and for my family. When this is over, I will gladly turn myself over to the courts of both Jedi and Republic to answer for what I have done. I will accept judgement no matter what it is.”
“If you accept this squad is yours…you will leave here as if you escaped and killed my guards while I inspected the prisoners within. You will venture to Corellia and find a woman named Kirla Vesta. She knows you are coming and will aid you in your task.” He nodded to his soldiers and the squad lowered their weapons to the ground, giving Conner side long looks. Corrin moved his fingers and the manages holding Conner fell off. He reached and took a blaster from one of the dead Troopers and handed it to Conner before spreading his arms.
“I know your skills. One of the reasons I picked you. You are one of very few people who could pull that trigger before I could reach my lightsaber…so I give you this gesture of trust. If you don’t believe me pull that trigger and end me here. Tell my wife and my son….my sister as well that I love them, and what I said here. If you do believe me…we have work to do.”

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 am

Conner's eyes stared at the blaster in his hand for a long hard minute, his brow began to furrow, his lower lip began to quiver... finally his gaze darted back to Corrin's.

"None of what you did up till now I give a damn about, Corrin. What I do give a damn about, is that we were practically family. And you turned away from us, your brothers."

His grip tightened on the blaster, to the point that his arm shook. And after what seemed like a lifetime, he begrudgingly holstered the weapon.

"For whatever hope you have of my forgiveness, I pray one day I can. But it won't be today, or the next for that matter." He breathed in. "Everything in my mind tells me to put you down right here and now before this gets any worse. But my heart says otherwise. So I'll play along for now. Do not take solice in that, you've a long way to go, if ever, to earn my trust back. Not for my sake, but for Malesyns. He saw you, over all of us, as family, and you left him to the wolves when he needed you most."

Conner looked to Vys, "Lead the way, Sergeant." He began to move, but stopped and slightly turned his head before speaking his final words to Corrin.

"For whatever your motives were to protect your family, Corrin. Know, that if there was anyone you could have come to about this, it would've been us. You were our brother... I pray that sentiment still resides in you as well, because it infuriates me beyond comprehension that I still feel the same about it." With that he took his leave.
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: