JediOrder RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Attack on Ardru
by FPNinja Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 am

» A meeting for Change
by lycansei Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

» Gates of Judgement
by FPNinja Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:25 am

» New Beginning
by FPNinja Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:15 am

» Saris Amalia
by lycansei Tue May 26, 2015 3:00 pm

New Beginning

+2
Xeo Xeniro
Corrin_Illessar
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Beginning Empty New Beginning

Post by Corrin_Illessar Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 pm

The silvery towers of the Jedi Temple glittered in the pre-dawn lights of Coruscant's vast city. To the man exiting the city cab at the foot of the great staircase, it seemed, and not for the first time, to be over-arrogant and proud. The terrible truth of it caused feelings of resentment, old and new, to bubble up in his chest. The Order were supposedly the humble protectors of the people; noble and selfless...yet they chose to make their home in the tallest building in the city quarter, made of ostentatious stone, and lit up by beacons of light specifically for itself. Before he had reasoned it a symbol of hope...now he kept none for himself.
"Hey...Hey buddy! Not to stop yer daydreaming there, but I got a route to run...and you owe me 35 credits."
The man waved his hand in an almost absentminded fashion.
"I don't owe you any credits..."
"Uh...yes you do...and if you want to be like that, I can just call Security Forces."
The man turned, black robes billowing in the breeze. For the first time he paid attention to the taxi driver; a pudgy Toydarian sitting in a custom driver seat. The alien glared at him, perpetual 5 o'clock shadow rippling on his gloiter.
"Unfortunate." Was all the man said.
"Yeah, yeah... But trying to rob a man right at the Jedi Temple is probably the dum...urrk!"
The man moved his wrist in a sharp gesture, and the cab driver's neck spun almost 180°, breaking with an obscene sound like a rancor snapping a tree in half. His body slumped forward, foot falling upon the accelerator, and the cab rocketed forward into traffic. Ignoring the sudden blaring of car horns and cursing, the man turned back to the Temple.
There were sentries at every known entrance, knights who would see him and sound alarm. Not one of danger, but celebration. He had been missing for 5 years, and no one, not friend or for...or wife and child...had seen or heard of him. The Jedi would rejoice, and all momentum of the surprise of his return would be lost. He couldn't let that happen, not before he put his new orders to them. It was good then, that there were ways in...and out...that only the highest members knew about.
Not long after he was in the main hall of the Temple itself. Looking at the columns and tile floors made him feel cold, and the emptiness of the early morning didn't help. For a moment he glanced to where the youngling quarters would be...and he wondered. Would she have surrendered their son? Would the Jedi have allowed him to stay under her wing? And what of her? Had she waited...or had she accepted him as dead and moved on? The questions gripped at his heart again like a vice, squeezing until the bitterness filled him and he was forced to turn, heading for the Council tower.
Soon, he stood in the rotunda of chairs; the glass all around allowing him to watch the city from horizon to horizon, but that was not where his eyes were fixed. The chair before him was his...the chair of the Grand Master...yet it had another feel to it. The presence, even the smell of the person who regularly occupied it was well known to him. At one time this would have brought a smile to his face, but now it just left his face blank. It was a sense of finality; the galaxy had moved on, leaving old ideas and establishments behind.
Well...so too had he.
He sat in the char with no respect for ceremony, and for the first time since he had arrived on Coruscant, he let his Force presence become unmasked. He knew they would feel it...and he knew they would come.
Then...then the path toward saving this galaxy would truly begin.

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Credits Earned : 18803

Back to top Go down

New Beginning Empty Re: New Beginning

Post by Xeo Xeniro Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 pm

It had been a long isolation for the experienced and troubled battlemaster of The Jedi Order. His teaching all started from the one whom took him in as his own brother and son in his eyes. The one who was the leader and icon for The Jedi. The beacon of light in the galaxy full of darkness eternal...and after his trials by fire from his very notice, he was gone under the battlemaster's notice. Everyone's to be more accurate. As weeks passed by the troubled reports of The Dark Side's agents grew stronger. Peace signings, cold wars, sabotages, blockades of factions groups, deals with the Hutts, and a few moments where both Jedi and Sith had...playtime games during some of the 'Lords of the Sith' enjoyment. These were the time Xeo consider to be the 'dull times' being in The Jedi Order. Course being a battlemaster it had its moments. A dozen good Padawans came forth and asked for him to be trained...did what Xeo ask of them to do, but sadly only a few were able to get towards Knighthood after much intense training without much Sith conflict. Again...the dull times for Xeo.

But something lingered in the back of his mind during these moments of training the new generation. His grand master's whereabouts. With all the deliberation between Sith factions and a cold war of Jedi, which also had Hutts moving into Republic territories, much strife was happening among the galaxy. Much more so even among The Jedi, which now Saris had assume the Grand Master title...it was Xeo's intention to be on his isolation...to search for his master of masters. Leaving Nozami behind and others close to him he started to personal trek of the galaxy in which two goals: To do much collateral damage against The Jedi Order, and to find Corrin. This few weeks turn into a few years...much so Xeo had his own personal issue among The Force and The Dark Side. Some of his forms and abilities were enhances by The Light Side but slowly started to push more towards The Dark Side. He was able to pull back from The Dark Side's taint but...never felt truly able to grasp The Light Side more so the longer he was away from The Jedi Temeple on Corsucant.

After much isolation and doing a few grand events to help thin out The Sith forces and thrall off Hutts from Republic space Xeo was able to come back to The Jedi Temple with open arms. A week of self meditation was needed for his personal issues to be purged out...but not today.

A familiar presence was felt...as he fell out of bed once again. “What...The Force Signature of...no...could it...it has to be!” Quick as his Juyo form he started to get cleaned up and get his clothing on. Soon the few Padawans ran by him saying 'He's back!' Xeo could only cracked a slight smile. It couldn't be true. Corrin is back...but as always, Xeo was on the fence on what he was felling. “I should be happy...but I'm not convince...” lightsaber equiped and having his custom robes and leather flight jacket in all black with a strips of sliver he made his way towards 'Corrin'.
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Credits Earned : 18309

Character sheet
Main Character Name: Xeo Xeniro
Main Character Race: Corellian
Main Character Occupation / Affiliation: Jedi Battlemaster/Jedi Order

http://www.starwarslnl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FSanPORTE Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(I'll remove that later... lol)
FSanPORTE
FSanPORTE
Admin

Credits Earned : 4428

Character sheet
Main Character Name: Kain Nehushtan
Main Character Race: Human
Main Character Occupation / Affiliation: Jedi Master / Republic

http://www.fsanporte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:14 am

It was quiet all around her as she sat in the meditation chambers, her mind clear so as to let her become more connected...In the few years of her own Grand Master term, she had yet to completely adjust to her new found role. She hadn't really agreed with the rest of the council when they had nominated her, and when they had voted her in she had been shocked...but then, she was the most logical of choices...even if she didn't see it the way they did. She wanted the best for the galaxy just as they did and perhaps she could lead them in ways to bring the Jedi to a higher enlightenment...at least, that was the theory. For her, it was a shot in the dark.
Saris Amalia let a slow breath as she opened her eyes, as clear a blue as the skys of Naboo that sparkled with an ever present light..the black length of her hair was pulled up in a high bun while the white locks of her bangs rebeled and flowed around her face. Her tan robes covered a grey undershirt and black pants tucked into dark boots...really, she hadn't changed much at all in the last five years, not physically. A few wrinkles beneath her eyes, deepened laugh lines along her cheeks...Yet she felt as though she had aged twenty years since this all began.
She let her hands rest on her lap as she watched the Coruscant sun from the windows of the meditation chambers and she couldn't help but wonder where the future would be taking them all...would this peace time last? She doubted it, yet she hoped it would persist. There was a nagging that something was amiss in the back of her mind....so She let a small sigh as she pushed herself up to stand and dust off the end of her robes...Slightly short for a human woman of her age, she made up for that in her presense...
She looked around and picked up a data pad, looking over the information for a fourth time to remind herself what she needed to address at the meeting...but the sound it made as it hit the floor was all that resounded in the chamber.
There was no way.
She left the data pad behind, making her way quickly from the meditation chambers...it was almost a blur as she crossed halls and slowed in the Council tower...The Force would not play a joke so cruel.
She would be the first to enter, eyes wide as she stopped in the center of the room. She didn't know if she should laugh, or cry, or...what at the sight of her old friend. So she settled on a small smile
"Welcome home"
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Credits Earned : 19104

Character sheet
Main Character Name: Saris Amalia
Main Character Occupation / Affiliation: Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Darting through the passages of The Jedi Temple. Passing up Padawans and Knights alike; even thought, he should be setting an example of being 'patience' among his peers. It was almost a gathering by the looks when Xeo came to the center of the commotion, but the Temple Guards were yielding all wondering minds to The Council Chambers. Any emotions had to be steeled within there hearts and minds if it was Corrin himself returning...it would go double for Xeo and how he has been. The Temple Guards saw Xeo and just his presence alone made them took there guard down for him to pass by. The outer door opened and closed behind him...and he kept himself cleared for any shocking effects within his heart or mind if Corrin was on the other side of the doors.

The inner doors open to see a female very close by within The Council Chambers. “Welcome Home,” she said and Xeo knew it was Saris already a few moments later before Xeo came to her side.

“Timing couldn't be any better...old friend,” he said more calm then his prior greetings towards Corrin, which it still bow to show the right respect. Again he was out for a long time to get his mind clear of all taint and dark intentions unless summoned at his side. Still...he wonder about Corrin himself on what he went through.
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:07 pm

She was in the training room with Eldarion. The boy was six now. However his training began when he was four under his Mother's hand. Two years in already. He was proving a quick study. A trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth as he heaved looking up at his Mother from the ground. Training saber in hand. She stood looking down on him. Her dark unearthly forest green eyes emotionless. She was only ever like this in training. Yet each time she sat by his bed. Helped heal his wounds and always made him smile. She was a hard teacher, but regarded as the best there was as she was once his Father's greatest student. She held no saber in hand. Her staff Hope sitting on hip along with his Father's saber. She was clad in all black unlike many of the other Jedi. They once spoke to him of her. How when his Father was still with them she wore white. A shining beacon of love and hope. She was still seen as very kind and as a member of the Council along with becoming a truly powerful seer after Malerna her wisdom was in high regard. “Stand up son. Keep your guard. Don't trust your eyes they will always fail you. Trust your instincts. You have six senses use them all.” Her hair was bound back in a tight braid down to her waist. Clad in solid black looking like a spirit. A wraith that was not really whole. She wasn't and never would be without Corrin.

“Mother why must you be so hard? The other younglings don't go through this.” Eldarion asked her slowly rising to his feet.

“Because son the other younglings are not the son of Corrin Illessar. Your Father was the strongest man I have ever known and he taught me very well. I train you the way he trained me and the way I trained Nozomi and helped train Xeo at his side. I have taken no other Padawan since then, but you. He didn't go easy on me. Even after I became his wife. I will not be easy on you either. You have his strength and his brilliant mind for both battle and the saber. Yet like me you possess a special talent for the Force. You have the best of both of us. So I will train you to be the best. Don't worry son. You will get there. Come that's all for today. Time to heal you up and get something to eat.” She smiled at him as he walked towards her giving her boy a gentle hug. “Come my little warrior. You did well today.”

He felt her grow stiff in his hug “Mother whats the matter.”She felt him. Sure as the Force she felt him here. Her heart pounding so rapidly in her chest she thought it would burst. Her hand going to the wedding band still adorning her finger. She did her best to compose her face. To keep the tears from running down. So many years could it be? Or was it some shadow sent to torment her. “Its him Mother isn't it? No one else would make you feel that way.” His beautiful blue eyes looked up at her. With that all to knowing look. His father's look.

She smiled. Real and true. The first time Eldarion had seen in so long. “I want it to be true. I want it to be real. I can feel him son. Really I can. Come with me.” She took his hand moving quickly almost in a dead run. Keeping slightly slowed so Eldarion could keep up. She ran through the halls not caring how she looked nothing mattered. He was there she felt him. Could feel his heart beating. Her hair came unbound and flew behind her feathering out. She felt alive. So alive in this moment. For when he had gone she died that day. Only remaining for their boy. She reached the council chamber's doors. Her hand hovering. She looked down to her raven haired boy. It was the only trait of his Mother he really had physically along with triple joints. “He's home.” She smiled tears near running down her face with joy. She pushed the door open gave her son's hand a squeeze and gently let go. He smiled as he watched life return to his Mother in this moment. She ran as if she were truly the young jedi she was when they met. Ran passed Saris and Xeo right to him. Without thought or care she wrapped her arms around him near falling on him joy swelling in her heart and her soul. Soft silent sobs passing over her lips. “You're back. You're here. Not a dream, but real beneath my finger tips.” She was twenty seven now. Yet not a line of it was on her face. She aged so slowly despite the fix to hear heart which greatly shortened her half anzati life span.  

Eldarion smiled. Beaming truly as he watched his parents. His Mother's joy coming off her and filling the room. Clad in Padawan robes. His raven hair cut in the traditional Padawan fashion with its braid. Corrin could visible see the boy had been training with Seshmira. His blue eyes shined at them as he patiently waited.

Seshmira stood up her hand never really leaving Corrin's as if to reassure herself he was real. She waved for Eldarion to come over. “Son come here. Come see your Father.”

Eldarion strode over moving soundlessly much like his Mother. He stood before Corrin and bowed low. “Mother talks about you all the time. She never wanted me to forget you. Seeing her so happy like this makes me very happy you are home. I don't remember the last time I saw her smile like that.” He moved to wipe the blood from his mouth. He wasn't terrible injured this time and knew his Mother would take care of it. Right now he couldn't help, but smile as big as his Mother. Her joy was infectious.
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Credits Earned : 18000

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Eyes shot open... The owner lifted himself jerkingly awake. He had been breathing heavily. His hand brushed down his face, feeling how damp it was with perspiration. It slowed as he realized it was only a dream. No, it wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare...

The man swung his legs off the bed and leaned forward as he rubbed his sockets groggily. He looked over toward the nightstand and realized his weapon wasn't where he'd left it. Slowly he placed a hand on the bed and braced himself before he surveyed the dark hotel room. "Who's there?" he called out demandingly.

A small dim lamp flickered to life next to the chair in the corner of the room, revealing the scruff complexions of a Cathar, dressed in traditional Jedi garb. "It's been years, Commander."

"E-Ereth..." he said with minor bewilderment before he let it fade, he sat just at the edge of the light, shadows still blanketing the man on the bed.

"Major, Naydo Malesyn. It's good to see you're alive and well."

"Why are you here, Ereth." Although rather surprised of his presence, and having found him on the edge of a rural town on Smuggler's Moon, Malesyn didn't hold any warm welcomes for the Jedi.

"I've been looking for you for years, Commander. The last time I saw you, you were in seriously bad shape." Ereth leaned forward, "I've been searching for ever since you went AWOL at the hospital."

Malesyn sighed as he rubbed his face and grazed his chin, "I had my reasons..."

"Whatever they were I hope your came to terms with them, we have need of you. At the temple." The cathar notioned.

Malesyn's gaze pierced through the shadows, and he retorted. "I'm not going back."

Ereth looked at him quizzically.

Malesyn knew he was waiting for an explanation, but he was fervent to withold it. He doubted his own reasons for leaving, but there were a few that he was willing to press the Jedi with. "Look, you and I both know I'm not the soldier I once was. Ever since the battle of Corellia, no, even before that... I've had my reservations on how the Republic has been conducting itself recently."

Ereth tilted his head back slightly, "If you're referring to the Seperatists, we have enough evidence to support a breach in our trade relations with allied planets. I tracked down the Bounty Hunter responsible."

"Bota Noa..." Malesyn shook his head, "She was just a pawn, Ereth."

"Of that I'm certain. All the more reason to come back and help me get to the bottom of this espionage." Ereth implied.

"You're suggesting that the Separatists declaration of war was a just cause?" Malesyn looked at him pessemistically.

"Are you denying it? I heard of your exploits on Ardru, Commander. You and Corrin took on Nathe Wryln, one of many dangerous activists at the time."

Malesyn gritted his teeth as he recalled the memory of that skirmish, "Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden. You trying to tell me you wanna help him?"

"As I recall so did you. Although, Corrin wasn't as agreeable."

Malesyn scoffed, "So for 2 years you searched for me only to incquire about allying with an enemy of the Republic..."

Ereth leaned forward sternly, "What I'm discussing with you is not treason, Malesyn. It's diplomacy, with the people who used to believe in the Republic. Even if it wasn't our intention we failed them. We need to set it right, there need not be anymore bloodshed."

Malesyn took the time during the following silence to raise himself from his seated position on the bed. "Bloodshed was and is inevitable when it comes to such matters, Master Jedi." A prosthetic leg found shade in the dim lantern light, as did the rest of what was now Malesyn. His entire left side mangled and scarred, a left prosthetic arm and leg had replaced what was once flesh and bone, and even the hallow hole in his head bore testiment to where a pearl white eye had once been socketed. His hair was unkempt, and to his shoulders, and the mangy beard nearly touched his chest. "As you can see."

Ereth leaned back in his chair, "You would've been far worse had we not found you when we did."

"Then you know it was not the bomb on Corellia that took my limbs." Malesyn said begrudgingly. "They were taken during my imprisonment. I was abandoned on Corellia, my saviors were not the Republic, they were the Sith, and for 2 years they tortured me; other men. I've watched them slaughter my brothers in front of me as they pried for information."

Ereth hung his head slightly, "I know of the pain you've endured, Malesyn. But more people will bear the same treatment if you do not remember what you once were."

Malesyn scoffed again, "All I ever was was a blind man. Putting faith in men I shouldn't have."

"No, Commander. You were a soldier of the Republic. A Commando, a man who could discern right from wrong. You followed your orders to a fault, and when fault was found you questioned it. That is why I need you. Now more than ever..."

"Why..." Malesyn glared at him.

Ereth closed his eyes for a moment then rose from his seat...

"Because, Corrin has returned."

Spoiler:

Last edited by FPNinja on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Credits Earned : 25200

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm

The man watched as Saris entered the room first, her face calm, collected as it usually was, but inside she was a whirlwind of emotions. There was joy, surprise, relief, exasperation...but no doubt. That didn't surprise him, and beyond the small nagging at the back of her mind that was detectable in such an emotionally vulnerable moment, she clearly didn't attach it to him.
"Home." Was all he said for the moment. His hood remained over his face, concealing all but his nose, mouth and chin.
Then, Xeo entered the room. Again, the black robed man stretched out his senses and felt a very different person than the apprentice that he'd trained. Xeo had grown in maturity, enduring personal change and tragedy. The man studied his old Padawan, and for a moment struggled to not say "I told you so", but even as he was, that was petty and unneeded. Instead he just nodded, and opened his mouth to speak...but he was cut off by a rush of sobbing black hair, the smell of sweet flowers, and a Force presence that knocked the air from him as much as the physical impact.
She wept into him, arms tight, and the man's own grasped the air for a moment in shock. He couldn't find the correct response, and for just a moment his purpose was forgotten and he held her, his own arms wrapping around her. Breathing was hard, not for her grip, but the wellspring of emotions that filled him...and for the first time he questioned himself on the rightness of what he was doing. When his eyes fell upon his son, hidden though they were in shadow, he found it hard not to weep. He had grown...and the man had missed so much of it. That brought back the purpose he had been training for...and that gave him strength.
He gently but gently took Seshmira's arms and pried her off of him as the other Council members entered...save the one he truly didn't want to see. Kain was as yet, absent...and for that the man was grateful. Without him present he may be able to shock the council into agreement...or better, submission. As they all sat, the hooded man favored Saris with a shadowed glance and allowed her to take her seat as he rose.
" Members of the Council...I am pleased to say that after a long journey from here...I have returned.."
There were murmurs, nods, some smiles.
"My return however...is less happy than I would like. I made mistakes before I left...mistakes that have cost this galaxy dearly. I have come back to correct them...with your help." He glanced across them all, watching their faces light up with a hope that he soon would grasp upon.
"Before I answered the call to war of the False Lord of the Sith...I answered him...and killed him where he stood. I decimated his planet and scattered his forces." He paused "Then two more raised up armies with false crowns, and again I challenged them...and emerged victorious...then..."
The room became colder as his voice dropped.
"Then I find that the Republic...indeed the Jedi Order whose throne I never abdicated...made peace. I find that they replaced me with one who would listen to a treaty that allowed the weakened Sith to live when they could have been crushed like insects" his black glove hand emerged and came into a fist in the air in front of him. "The Jedi allowed these false faces to retreat to lick their wounds and hide on the edge of justice when you should have pursued them and annihilated them utterly!"
He swept his hand in front of him forcefully. As he did so his robe lifted for a fraction of a second, revealing a detail to those paying attention. He had built a new lightsaber...but where the old one had been a beautiful symbol of peace with the Living Force, built with the great trees of forests in mind...this was cold and deadly. It too was built with black and silver, but instead of a tree a demonic single eye stared from the hilt and twisted up into a bladed hook that framed the emmitter...and back down into a sharp spike.
"I'm back to correct my mistake...and yours. I will not allow the False Sith to survive. Effective immediately the Republic is at war, and the Jedi will join them. These usurpers will be found out and crushed without pity, hesitation or mercy. This is my command, and the command of the Republic. It is to be done immediately...or on my authority, and the authority of the Republic...this Order will be disbanded."

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:42 am

Saris only nodded in return to his word, it resonated in her head...then she had to dodge the blur that was Seshmira or otherwise be trampled by the woman. Saris was glad Seshmira was able to continue on...and She had been the one insistent on allowing Seshmira to train their son. Knowing Seshmira, if they were to have taken the boy to another Master it could have turned into a fight, one Saris was unsure who would win.
Saris looked to Xeo briefly, nodding to him in respect as always, before looking back to seeing Corrin pry his wife from him...And there was a sinking feeling. She quick went to Eldarion, knelt down to him with a smile "Young one, why don't you head outside while we meet? I shouldn't think it will take long" She gave the boy a quick pat on the shoulder before she stood again and made her way to the Grand Master seat almost out of habit, yet as she and Corrin switched places alarm bells began to ring in her head...
She kept her face impassive, listening to his take on the past events and remembering her role in them. As she felt a chill, her eyes narrowed and her heart sunk.
This...this couldn't be right. Corrin had been the one in their youth to be idealistic, telling her over and over that everyone could be saved even when others did not agree.
She thought of the Peace talks that had been suppose to happen near the beginning of her term...Talks for a treaty that never happened, as the Sith that had suggested it never arrived. Should she have taken it as a sign?
That Peace, no matter how perfect it seemed, would always be broken...even by the wrong party.
There was complete silence that followed his statement, the shock of the other council members evident on their faces...Saris keeping herself calm.
"Corrin...To 'crush them like insects' is not the way of the Light. If we simply attack them, as you did before, we lose innocent lives. People who are not a part of our war. People who have the chance to do good instead of only leaving a body in your wake. You told me yourself once, that Anyone can be brought back to the Light, that death is not the answer." To speak against him...she was certain others were thinking her mad from the look of him. To see him so changed, his saber so warped beyond the man she had known...
She stood slow, leveling her eyes on Corrin "You did not leave the position of Grand Master, but you have been gone from us long enough for many to assume you dead. I'm sorry but you no longer have the Authority to bring us to do as you say."
She would not submit. Head strong as always, she kept her eyes on his hood that hid his face. She worried of what he might be hiding from them all..
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 am

"That statement...Your Grace," he made a bow to Saris, one not in the least sincere "Is entirely inaccurate. I do have the authority to tell this body what to do, and to enforce the consequences of your failure to do so."
He let his gaze fall upon each Jedi in turn.
" I promise you...those consequences will be severe, and you would be unwise to doubt me in this matter."
He turned once more to Saris, slowly but deliberately advancing on her. The body language did not match the man; he had walked to her in such a way many times. Where before it had been the comforting, protective way a brother may approach his sister...this was the way a Nexxu advanced upon prey.
"The Light. Tell me, Grand Master of the Jedi Order...how has the Light availed you, or this galaxy?"
He held out his hand I'm a gesture to Coruscant and the sky above.
"How long has this Republic endured? Has it been peace that has kept it safe? No, it has been blood...and the Jedi have only dipped their hands in it when they feel it serves their beloved...Light." He snapped "Revan and Malak saved this galaxy when the Jedi sat there exactly as you all sit, and dithered while worlds burned. The Light has failed to destroy the false Sith beyond making a vague prophecy of a Chosen one conveniently absent of any date when this hero may come, if ever. While waiting, the Jedi fight a defensive war, allowing the false Sith to come back and plunder worlds again and again. Do not speak to me of spilling blood and leaving bodies behind...the Jedi fill more graves with apathy than blades."
"And what of the Republic? This venerated government...of the people..." He laughed without mirth " Visit a Senate session and tell me any of those fools are in their seats for the people."
"Masters, the time has come to put old ideals behind, and old practices. The Light and the Senate have failed...and it is time for a new Order to take its place, reorganized beneath strong leaders who will crush our enemies, internal and external, and bring a true peace to this galaxy under our watchful gaze. The Republic will endure for millenia upon millenia, and we will be free at last, with no pain, sadness, war or secrets."
He reached up and lowered his hood. The face was that of Corrin Illessar...but the eyes were not. They had been loving and kind before, but now they were a nightmare of red lit with yellow.
"I am Darth Annatar, Apprentice to the true Dark Lord of the Sith...and as of now, your Grand Master once more."

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:42 am

Malesyn had his reservations about the situation, Ereth had unfolded before him. Although he had not expressed it, he had remembered his last encounter with, Corrin all too well. Ardru and the situation that had unfolded there was a scalding revelation about the former Grand Master, but also a steadfast testament to their partnership. Since their previous conversation, Malesyn had willed himself to follow the towering Cathar out of the hotel and toward the nearest Spaceport. While en-route, Malesyn sought to question, Ereth on what he had discovered thus far.

"You're telling me, Corrin has returned. But you haven't told me what you think it means, Master Jedi. Is there something you're not revealing?" He said as they walked along one of the section citadels.

Ereth held his reply for a moment while he hailed for the nearest taxi. "I'll explain soon enough, let's just get to the Spaceport first, I've been gone for far too long, and I need to rendezvous immediately now that I've found you."

Malesyn glared at him coldly, but didn't dispute the matter for now. He was dressed far more casually, having trimmed his beard at the very least before they left. A solid black patch covered his severed left eye as they awaited transportation. A light dark overcoat hung over his shoulders, covering a white shirt and dark pants, which where tightly tucked under his boots near the base of his knee joint. Concealed under his bealt was the trademark Spec Ops adjudicator pistol; an old relic of his past-- it seemed now-- that he managed to snag before his escape a year ago.

Not long after Ereth's reply a speeder cab jolted next to them, Ereth got in first, and Malesyn followed suit.

"Who is it we're meeting up with," Malesyn said as he closed the door.

"Someone who doesn't take sides, but has been helpful in the past." Ereth notioned as the taxi pulled itself into traffic.

"More and more I find you to be less Jedi-like than I remember, Ereth." Malesyn looked at him cautiously as the city-lights streamed across his face.

"My alliegiance to the Republic and the Jedi Order I assure you is unchanged." Ereth proclaimed. "The Force and the code has ever guided me on the path I've walked all these years."

"From what I remember you were once a special branch of the Jedi, known as the Shadows. Quite a dark title if you ask me."

"But not without it's purpose. We were the last line of defense in a world where negotiations often fell short. I've faced more acolytes of the dark side than I care to admit."

Malesyn turned to him precariously, "Then why go through all the trouble of searching for me if you're going to leave me in the wind? What about, Corrin has you on edge?"

"Call it precognitive intuition... I'm sure that's the most basic explanation."

Malesyn scoffed, "Visions of the future, as you Jedi would call it," he tilted his head back in the seat and sighed. "Yet another premonition of ill things to come, you would think such a thing as the force would give you glad tidings from time to time."

Ereth stifled a slight smirk, "One thing you and even many Jedi fail to understand is that the force isn't something that takes sides. It is unopinionated, rather it is we who are attuned, who shape it's purpose through the most human of natures."

"Human... coming from you that's cute." Malesyn chuckled. It fell short however as he realized how long it had been since he last smiled.

"I see your humor hasn't availed you. Perhaps there is more of you in there than you care to admit." Ereth gave him a gentle nod.

"Perhaps, but regardless I'm still haunted by past endeavors. And your reservations on telling me what is happening are not giving me much reprieve."

"In time, Malesyn. We'll be meeting with our counterpart soon enough."

The taxi cab pulled into the drop off lane at the spaceport not too long after. Malesyn planted his feet on the surface and looked over to Ereth as he shut the door on his end. "So a man you failed to name and a ship. Where do we go from here?"

"Follow me." Ereth said as he moved past him. Leading them further in.

At the end of the space port, past all the smaller corvette ships that were docked nearby was a YT class freighter ship, black and silver sheen-ed and not without obvious wear. Ereth tapped the image caster on his wrist and orchestrated the panel for a moment before the hatch hissed underneath the ship's hull. "Come on, he's in side." Ereth motioned with a gesture.

It wasn't the first time Malesyn had been in a YT, they were fairly common transportation cargo units in the Republic Military. But this ones interior design was far different from it's common predecessors, whoever Captained this particular ship, knew the ins and outs. A lot of it's features were modified if not altogether changed. Ereth lead Malesyn into the common area. There at the center was a man adorned in common attire Malesyn sported. Although much more extravagant.

"Ereth, you're back! And I see you found what you were lookin' for!" The man rose and immediately offered his hand in greeting. Aran Tarth, pleasure to meet you. Ereth's told me quite a bit about you, Commander."

Malesyn didn't fain ignorance one bit, he looked at the Cathar with eyes wary, "You pull me out of that hotel, tell me the Republic is under siege by unnamed opponents, shy away from the reason for Corrin's return, and have hired the services of a Smuggling Brigand." Malesyn pointed a stern finger at the ground, "I want to know what's going on..."

"NOW."

Ereth sighed and gestured for him to sit. "You will need to be seated for this, Command--"
"Enough, spit it out."

"Very well." Ereth leaned back in his seat and his eyes seemed to glaze over as he began recalling the beginning of his quest to search for Malesyn. "It started not too long after your disappearance from med bay. My preemptive foresight hit with the explosive power of a rupturing star. Dark ruptures in the force pierced my mind, and a slew of visions poured in..."

"What does it mean to you... to me?" Malesyn pried.

"Corrin has fallen from his graces as a Jedi, he has adopted Sith doctrine in order to deal with the threat we have faced all those years ago. You and I know we have witnessed peace in these last few years, but his return marks yet another grasp for war."

Malesyn snorted provocatively, "You damn, Jedi. Must it always be you or the Sith who provoke war when the people seek only to be left to their own musings. It's always ever the same. Men of power will seek to treat those beneath them like children."

Ereth gave him a stern look. "Sit down, Malesyn. And calm yourself."

Malesyn gave him a cold stare for a moment before he grunted and took a seat.

"I know what it must look like to you, Commander. But allies lurk in the most unlikely of places. Tarth here is a prime example. Perhaps a brigand and a swindler to you on the surface--"

"I resent that." Tarth pointed. But Ereth ignored him.

"But not without valor and a since of Morales."

"And what do you get out of this, Tarth was it? Did, Ereth here put some stake or claim in exchange for your aid?"

Aran looked at him half-haphazardly. "You got some nerve, bub. Shame you're wasting it on your allies. But to answer your question, no. Ereth and I have been working all these years to drag your sorry ass back. Of all the great things he mentioned about you, you sure are quaint to turn around my impressions of a man who once led great men in combat."

"So this is your play, drag me back into war for the sake of the same ideals that led us into this mess in the first place."

"You yourself said war was inevitable," Ereth retorted, "For force-sake, Malesyn what happened to you after you left, you've become fickle and dense. What happened to to your resolve?"

Malesyn gripped the chair and let silence consume the common area.

"We were abandoned not long after that explosion went off, Ereth. After all the preaching, after all the warm hearted speeches, he left us on that bloody battle-ground to rot."

"Corrin..."

"Yes, Corrin." Malesyn's lip quivered. "For 2 years I'd been held captive, tortured, men slaughtered at my feet as they bellowed about how, Corrin, Grand Master of the Jedi Temple and stewart of the Republic, proclaimed his allegiance to the Sith. I did not want to believe it... It seems now that I have no choice but to."

The long silence that followed permeated the ear drums of all who stood within the ship's belly. And strangely enough, Malesyn found the audacity to calm himself with it's presence.
"If you say, Corrin has returned, and he is no longer a Jedi. Then where do we go from here. What is he plotting?"

"He aims to revive the war against the Sith. And to reforge the Jedi Order as the sole provayer of Republic affairs."

Malesyn lowered his gaze as he listened, his spine prickled at the thought of it. "Even if I could return, the Senate has long since disbanded our unit."

"We do not want you to retake your position as Commander of the Republic. If what I saw bears true in the visions I've witnessed, Corrin will soon have full control of the Republic forces. We need to look to the Separatists."

"Nathe Wryln... You speak of a man who has no love for me, let alone you. His reason stretches about as far as his temper."

"Nathe Wryln may be the only hope we have of forming a formidable enough defense against the things that are about to transpire, Commander. With you at his side, he may yet see reason. The Separatists need a military leader who can give them a reason to fight, other than just petty vengeance." Ereth looked at Malesyn with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"You've no idea what that man did on, Adru..."

"He held men hostage. Took over an important facility, but he was also under Sith influence. Corrin didn't console with you on that matter did he? He knew very well, they had been corrupted by Darth Uor' uk."

"How do you know that name? It was never spoken when Corrin faced him."

"That man bears allegiance to someone we know little of. Of what we do know, this particular dark lord has been very careful and very reclusive in the events that transpired so far. All that we know is that he was behind the Separatist rising. He aimed to cut off support to our allies and confuse us in a war with the Separatists while the Sith formulated a front on a weakened Republic. He used criminal factions and other third-party organizations to carry out the infiltration. Bota Noa was one such benefactor. Of what we can currently predict, he is very clever. We believe he created the droids imbued with force attunement. Whoever this Dark Lord is, he is dabbling in an ancient and archaic power. Combined with his wit, he is a force to be reckoned with." Ereth digressed, "However, if Corrin truly seeks to dismantle who we are as an Order, we do not have the resources nor the power to deal with it."

For once Malesyn's face softened, and he gave Ereth a concerned look, "If what you say is true... and Corrin has returned... then he must be at the Temple as we speak..."

Ereth nodded, a blank and absent-less gaze within his eyes.

"You must have someone on the Council you trust. It's not like that they would just bend to Corrin's will."

"They won't," Ereth's eyes closed. "Which is why we must make haste. I fear not many will survive the coming storm, Malesyn. With every moment we waste we are condemning the Council to their fate."

"So then..."

Aran Tarth snapped his fingers, "That's right, trooper. Extraction, we're going to save whoever we can and beat feat to the outer edges of the galaxy so we can compose ourselves."

Malesyn gave him a raised brow, "And this piece of junk is gonna do that?"

Aran Tarth waved him off with a chuckle as he made his way toward the cockpit, "You wouldn't be the first to have mentioned that."

Ereth rose and faced Malesyn, he placed his hands on his shoulders. "Malesyn, in light of these things it's good to see a friend I can put my faith in. Your past haunts you but the Malesyn I know looked past it and saw a brighter future."

"I was a soldier, not a diplomat, Master Jedi." Malesyn glanced away.

Ereth patted him lightly, "You'll be surprised how much soldiers can be far better at diplomacy than even a Jedi."
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Eldarion had left the room before Corrin's reveal. Seshmira looked at him her face impassive. For some reason when all the room seemed to be in utter shock she didn't look the least bit surprised. She gave Saris a look that said exactly what needed saying between the two women. She cracked a rather odd smile. Seshmira's eyes had a way of saying more then she ever would out loud. “So five years go by and it comes to this does it? Fight or die and please don't say we just lose everything because least you woefully forget where I originally come from I know too well what a real Sith does when their demands are not honored. My Mother is after all older then near any living Sith these days.” She shook her head and sighed. “When we married I told you whatever path you walk I would walk it with you. Irony is whats been going on since you were away isn't too far off from the current reality.”

Malerna soon entered. The blind Sephi seemed much changed. A etherial glow seemed to always surround her. Her auburn hair had white whisps. Aging so quickly was unusual for a race so long lived.  Her hand gently griped her staff. “So this is where the river flows. Hello Corrin or do you prefer Darth Annatar as you have announced?  Death and blood is it? True words of a Sith. Not the light heart you left with. Not the man we once knew. So strange and oddly fitting the effects it scars your wife with. Even if she won't admit it.” Malerna's voice seemed to echo in to eternity. Passing all the others and placing herself between Corrin and Saris. “You've arrived home to declare war. Acting as if we are blind to that which is all around us. I may lack eyes young man, but you know better then most I do not lack true sight. Neither does anyone in this room. Before you go breathing fire and brimstone you best hold your tongue and learn what you have missed. Spies and gossip along with media only answer so much. “

“Malerna I did what I had to. You know that as well as any other. Life didn't exactly leave me with much choice.” Seshmira said her voice lacking any emotion.

“Perhaps not Lady Illessar, but then again the choices made have all lead to this. Now shall we speak plainly or does everything need to be solved with the end of a blade in your eyes Darth Annatar?” Malerna said her voice calm and without fear.
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Xeo took heed to when Seshmira dashed across the room towards her lover and husband. Such feelings for the one named Nozami came to mind for his heart...but isolation had locked it up for a good measure of discipline. Indeed he had mature quite being as a Jedi. Anything to fight against any means of the darkness among the galaxy...

...but what transpired next was more than any amount of Corellian Ale he could ever drink to forget this moment in his life.

“The Light has failed to destroy the false Sith beyond making a vague prophecy of a Chosen one conveniently absent of any date when this hero may come, if ever. While waiting, the Jedi fight a defensive war, allowing the false Sith to come back and plunder worlds again and again. Do not speak to me of spilling blood and leaving bodies behind...the Jedi fill more graves with apathy than blades. And what of the Republic? This venerated government...of the people... Visit a Senate session and tell me any of those fools are in their seats for the people. Masters, the time has come to put old ideals behind, and old practices. The Light and the Senate have failed...and it is time for a new Order to take its place, reorganized beneath strong leaders who will crush our enemies, internal and external, and bring a true peace to this galaxy under our watchful gaze. The Republic will endure for millennia upon millennia, and we will be free at last, with no pain, sadness, war or secrets,” Corrin kept speaking to everyone in the room, to which Xeo had almost a reason, if learned, Force Levitation just to remain up from what he was hearing. He felt...cold in the room now. Not the cooling effect of one using The Force on a neutral base for simple Force Powers or even a soothing cool of The Light Side or it's warm glow counter part of other set powers from it. It wasn't meshing from what Corrin was doing as he kept on explaining his ideas of The Jedi Order's new ruling body now. Xeo knew this feeling very well...cold and ice to the touch. Deep within his very heart, which he had been fighting off from time to time. Death it felt when life was gone, but all was shown to him as soon as Corrin...wasn't his former master anymore or what ever was left of his Jedi self. The hood came on...and that look of many of Xeo's foes was showing in front of him in the Jedi Council room. "I am Darth Annatar, Apprentice to the true Dark Lord of the Sith...and as of now, your Grand Master once more."

“Now I know what I would look like in the mirror if I ever kept my ego unchecked with Jedi training...” Xeo taking some 'tongue and cheek' towards the new sired Annatar; however, his tone of voice from simple normal comical tone became far louder with octave tones of broken hopes echoing now. “...training I have from the foot of the Jedi GRAND MASTER HIMSELF! Not this...dare I say, Shadowless thing I see in front of me! Many Sith, Dark Jedi, ex-Jedi, fallen Republic troopers, and everything in between of Light and Dark died...for me to find you! Protection above all else, for The Republic's laws and body of government, which if there was a decay of political power...it's not our right to 'liquidated' all remaining parties because of them being 'weak'?” Xeo almost pacing back and forth of what has happen that felt utter betrayal of Jedi belief...even for one who is not fully in The Light himself; because, of his training within being a Battlemaster and war times being alone. It might have some relation to what the former Corrin would gone through, but this person named Annatar had been hiding from within until the time was right. It was also noticed by him that Malerna showed up. He couldn't bring himself to speak of such 'beauty' as his mindset was far gone off the deep end. A simple ripple of The Force towards her was enough for Xeo to make himself 'wave' at her for showing up in the middle of his speech. “Weak is how I was trying to find your SORRY BATHA BEHIND! By the 9 circles of all of the void! How has it come down to this Corrin. Forget your self entitled Darth name! I know of how that taint can slowly eat away at you. I have been on all regions of Sith space and seeing many horrors of war through death and regret. Coming back to The Jedi Temple after much isolation needed me to mend up my moments of losing to The Dark Side. I...I don't even know if I can fully be absolved from it all and come back to The Light. Just like Seshmira,” he said point at her almost with touch of anger from what he was saying. “Shadow of a shadow of my...no OUR former Jedi selves! So be it if you think were on the brink of disbandment of our ways because of weakness in The Light. Saris is much as a Grand Master as you were to be, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME CORRIN!!! What of your family now!? You're son of all people among, now dead-in-your-Sith-eyes, Jedi Order? You're going to make him the next cycle of Sith training in power for this Emperor of absolute death?! NO! I...would forbid it, but I have no choice as it's not my problem. I can't stop my own master nor do I ever want to. Annatar I would in a heart beat, but Corrin is enslaved by him. Two wrongs can't make a right from this...what you want...I...can't abide. I am for a failed order, in your eyes...and I'll see to it. But not here...and not with 'your' command!” Xeo said meaning Annatar in Corrin's place while he kept going on his long speech. “Nor Seshmira's as she is with you among the Shadows and I will not be one of them as my isolation brought me more into darkness. I'll be my own self. Self battlemaster of my own crusade...or Gray Jedi in my eyes. Paladin of The Light with my mission to stop darkness in my own accorded.” Xeo Force Pushes the doors behind him and quickly snaps around putting his back towards everyone in the room, but Saris, whom he considers he to be the only Grand Master of whatever Jedi Order is left.

“Saris, I believe in your cause...but I can't be among your people once again.” Xeo turn his head back at 'Corrin' and Seshmira. “Exile it is. So be it. I'll do more on my own. I still have Nozami somewhere among us. Oh...I should mention when doing my long recons I kept trying to find your former name Corrin...but I kept getting your son's for some reason...better have whatever 'willing' Shadows to look into it. I can at least do one more mission for The Jedi cause...not order anymore at this rate. No...it won't be your 'Dark Lord', Annatar...it's more personal. ” and with that said he walks out of the room.

Leaving the coldness of what is now Darth Annatar's throne of power with Seshmira, Saris, and Malerna behind him Xeo had to gather his thoughts on the subject at hand now. “You...traitor. I can't really call my former master that...knowing him he's falling for a reason. I just...I can't bare to be among Sith or The Dark Side. Just like how I am with it now...just like...him...but my search for Corrin is over, for now. Seshmira will have to do the rest. Now...I'm back to being alone again. But I need help at least to get this started...” Xeo trying to get out of The Jedi Temple before Annatar would find a reason to 'keep him' among his flock now. If The Dark Side started to change the will of Jedi around him he had to get those skilled enough to be 'saved' before it's too late. Taking his datapad out and looking for personal Xeo knew to pick before it's too late. Scanning through the listings while passing his personal quarters and started to start his 'purge' system of data and belongings that were replaceable for the time being. A few names popped up other than Nozami. “...Malesyn and Ereth. I wonder if they could answer the call of 'Truth'.” Xeo punched in a few numbers and called them on there holocoms.

One Jedi Knight got close to Xeo and saw a look of trouble in his eyes. “Master Xeniro...you're hitting the cantina again?”

“I'm done with that stuff after today. Once again...I'll be gone for a long time...longer if need be,” he said to the now troubled Jedi Knight.

“Going to go against the Dark Side...alone? Is there anyone you need other than I?” Xeo looked almost with a cold look into the Jedi Knight's eyes. A moment of pausing from him until he walked away. Waiting for the call to be answer, if it does ever get a ring back...he only muttered out two words for one else to hear but himself.

“My brother...”
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Saris couldn't believe her ears....from Corrins condemnation to Malerna stepping between them to Xeos sudden departure...she grit her teeth for a moment.
This was not how his return was suppose to play out.  Not in her mind.  but she kept herself steady
"You turn your back on us, those you protected so fiercely...I should have known the Corrin we knew was long gone." she shook her head "But the Light has not failed anyone.  The only one to fail is the one who shuns the Light."
She crossed her arms over her chest, the metal of her right arm evident by the uncovered hand that was occasionally covered in a black glove.  
"To....'save' the galaxy in your way, is to destroy it."  Her voice almost sounded...pained on the very edges.  She looked to his eyes...Her sky blue eyes clear as ever meeting the nightmare before her...
She then let her eyes drift around to the council..the members there other then those most active looked...almost stunned, unsure.  A couple even seemed to be considering what he said...what concerned her was their silence.  This was something to destroy them all...and they were quiet.
Well, except Xeo.  His outburst was probably the tipping point of what stunned them all into complete shock.  If he would react this way...how would knights?  Padawans?  How many were at risk here, right now, from the man they had all grown to trust?
"...Darth Annatar." Her voice was stone, her arms drifting to her sides again in a relaxed position "...The Jedi Order will always be an order of Light.  Your threats are unfounded..." She passed an apologetic glance to Seshmira, before looking back to him
"I, Grand Master Saris Amalia, along with this council...will stand against the Darkness even if Others will not.  We strive to reach peace once again...even from you."
There was a slow breath released into the tension in the room...as other Masters stood one by one around him
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:17 pm

The Sith Lord watched as Xeo left impassively; whether or not it registered with him on an emotional level. His eyes flicked then to Malerna, seeming to grow more yellow and red by the second.
"The galaxy has changed me Malerna...and bathing in the rivers of blood drained from my friends by my enemies has reforged me. I have scars physically and within my heart...but I love my Republic...and my people." He closed on her "I would turn my back on the Force itself for that Republic. My own personal morality? My sense of self? Gone in her service."
He looked up and around.
"There is very little I don't know...and very little I don't see. I have eyes on the highest perch in the galaxy."
As Saris began speaking he turned to her to listen, eyes passing over her once.
"Really? Do you so truly fear that I, and the Republic, can't destroy those false usurpers hiding out there...or is it something else, Saris?"
His arms fell to his sides loosely.
"Is somebody afraid that a certain...child...who is currently apprenticed to one of those Dark Lords...will be caught in the ensuing carnage?"
He smiled, predatory and truly dark.
"How very selfish of you, Master Jedi...but don't worry. I will find her, and when I do, I promise not to harm her. She will no doubt recognize me...and would probably be glad to become my own apprentice..."
As the other Jedi began to rise, his weapon snapped to his hand and activated with an angry hiss. The blood red beam stayed down by his side, held loosely, but as a scorpion would hold its stinger.
"I suggest you all sit down...and vote on my proposal...like good little beurocrats."

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 pm

The Raven's Fold, guided by the tender hands of the smuggler, Aran Tarth, carried the lofty crew through the stretches of known space. Taking a smuggler route from Nar Shaddaa, they now found themselves on a course for Coruscant on the Perlemian Trade Route. Malesyn had long since put his reservations aside about their predicament and intentions, and focused on the current objective. Malesyn's encounters with the Cathar Council member had been relatively sparse during his time as a Commander of the 273rd S.F.D. But even after all of Ereth's controversial plans to undermine, Corrin's supposed intentions; he knew he was very wise. If there was one person he did trust more than any other Council member, it would have been him.

However, even as they sat quiet in the cockpit of the ship, watching blazing lights stream across the ships viewport, he couldn't help but let his mind drift on their previous conversation that took place hours ago now. He wondered how everything would play out once their objective was underway, he wondered if there was anyone left to trust once they reach their destination. Most of all, he wondered if he was even ready. The war cost him friends, cost pieces of himself, as he pondered on these tragedies he wondered if, Corrin's possible betrayal had anything to do with similar experiences.

The only reason Malesyn had survived during his time in captivity was because of his training. Perseverance and resiliency was the discipline that built up the fundamentals of the Republic Warrior. But even after all he'd gone through to where he stood today, it seemed as if some of that discipline had been torn away.

Aran's hands suddenly shifted as an alarm keyed up along the ship's panel. "Looks like an incoming transmission." he said as he tapped on the module, effectively breaking the silence.

"Origin?" Malesyn said promptly, pushing all of his thoughts aside and lifting himself from his seat to find a new one next to the pilot.

"Coming right from our destination under an encrypted frequency from Coruscant." Aran watched as the view port keyed up holo-arrays which overlay-ed their view of the scenic thrills of hyperspace travel.

Malesyn and Tarth gave each other an ominous look before Ereth reached over Malesyn's shoulder to key up the panel in order to respond.

"Identify." he said simply. Malesyn watched him approvingly. At least the Jedi Master knew not to openly trust any contact from the outside right off the bat. In the mean time the Cathar moved his focus to Aran, "I need you to send a multi-encrypted text-based message to Grand Master Saris Amalia. give it a multi-layered encryption, message follows:

"Arvl: 10m. Obj: Exfil. Note: Prep." Ereth kept the message short and abbreviated for a reason. Should Saris receive the message on her com-wrist, he didn't want to give her any reason to read an entire paragraph that would potentially distract her from her current predicament, if there was one. Ereth's priority-- made of his own accord-- was to ensure the current Grand Master's safety after finding Malesyn, although his primary instructions were the other council members, he could not yet bring himself to trust but a relative few of them... as much as the thought upset him.

"Sending now..." Tarth said, before awaiting a response from their unknown contact.

Satisfied, Ereth leaned away from the Panel. "You have the floor, Malesyn. Are you ready?"

Malesyn's gaze moved past the holo-arrays on the view port of the ship and into the streaming lights of hyperspace. After a short moment of pause, he traced his hand across the glass, bringing up a simple schematic of the Jedi Temple. "More than likely I would assume most of the council members would spend their time in the Council chambers. We have one advantage and one only: The ship. It should be easy enough to use it's fire power to disorient Corrin, however, anyone else  in the room may be caught off guard as well if Saris hasn't prepared them after receiving your message, which we can assume may not be possible if Corrin is indeed there." Malesyn focused on Tarth. "Keep the direction of fire away from any personnel, we just need an entrance and a distraction, we can't risk hitting anyone in that room that could possibly be an ally."

Aran nodded, "I've got a few concussion missiles I can preset to go off. The concussive blast if detonated far enough away would only do enough to cripple any caught in it's wake and also act as an E.M.P."

Malesyn nodded with approval and set his sights on Ereth, "I need a detailed rundown of the Jedi Temples airspace protocols."

"The Jedi Temple hosts it's own recreational defense grid to serve as a counter-measure for any invasive force." Ereth surmised, "If you can get me on the ground I can deactivate it, giving you a window at the very least."

"There won't be enough time for me to get you to the entrance and position ourselves for an ambush without swaying some heads." Malesyn shook his head.

Just then Tarth cut them off with a reply, "We got a reply on comms, Contact is identified as, Xeo Xeniro member of the Jedi High Council."

Ereth gave Malesyn a delighted smile and patted his shoulder, "Always hope, Commander... remember?"
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Clearing away form the outer sanctum of the Jedi Council Chamber area and by passing any other Jedi. Xeo could feel something deceivingly deep within the walls of The Jedi Council room, but due to Annatar's abilities now it has become clouded more so than before. Xeo had to move on. That part of his life is done for until Corrin returns back to The Jedi Order either from absolution...or damnation. His holo transmitter started to pick up the radio chatter although it being faint at first. The ex-Jedi Battlemaster's name was mention but much static was being heard...indeed Annatar is taking charge of The Jedi Temple indefinitely from radio coms to personal. Xeo can't stand this from his ex-master now...nor wanted to be here much longer. Time was of the essence. “Enjoy your throne...while it's yours to abuse.”

-----------20 mins later---------

Finally able to get clear of the walls of The Jedi Temple and finding himself on the steps where much conflict has happen to the open public. From the Jedi schism of old times to The Sacking of Coruscant  and even Sith infiltrators being killed...or taking lives among these steps...Xeo felt like history was repeating itself. Able to get to a good position for clear transition he was able to answer the call. At first still static, but boosting the power and finding the right encryption layer to bypass he found what looked like to be a Jedi. “Ereth is it? I think you're the Jedi among the crew I need. There isn't much time if I was able to patch through your layer encryption easily...also kind of opening yourself to a KOS order if you include the other Grand Master's name among your message,” he said while rolling his eyes now that the karth cat is out of the bag. “There isn't much time. Sith rule is in effect. War is coming to those against The Republic through means of the Sith ways. At this very moment means of talks are happening. I need to ask of a great task of you.” A simple sigh was done as he gather his thoughts on what was the next thing to be said.

“With a Sith Lord empower we have no Republic no matter what is mention by him. Corrin is dead now. All will hail Darth Annatar. I will not and hopefully the message I got from you...the choice is not to yield to a dictator. I am asking for anything, if everything possible, to come under my wing of what shall be a new foundation...no...confederacy to not only fight Sith, but this 'false' Grand Master of The Republic. What we do now is punishable by death or worst. I am evoking the rights of establishing an order under my rule just for his dreadful timing of events. Soldiers...Fighters...Mercs...Commanders...Piolits...and Force Sensitive beings training or not. I'm calling all able to join this confederacy and establishing an order to be both Light...and Dark. To fight what The Empire and The Republic is going to give us...we must be just as able to help ourselves. It is to fight tyranny not annihilation to both sides. We can't win. I'll be more into details but time is short. I advise gathering all your military and able warriors to join my cause. If you had contacted Saris and have a delay answer...they're on to you. It was that easy for me it will be some time before you get questioned by every Jedi at this temple.”

After his long decoration of civil war, which is basally has come down too he looked a bit unease into the holo viewer for Ereth to see. “Plus...I need a ride. My ship is now dismantled at this point. Oh...and we need to get to The Repubilc Grand Army base of operations...there is someone we also need to help us out with military training for anyone to join our cause, Noazmi.”
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Fri May 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Saris frowned.  that he admitted to losing himself, his morals....It was evident, particularly when he activated his blade.  She felt the Masters looking to her and she gave them a single nod to sit as he said.  In her eyes, there was no reason for any excess bloodshed today...even if she had a feeling it would come to it. She could hear her comlink beeping at her...but she couldn't answer...couldn't respond...not with this Sith right before her...She had a feeling whoever it was would take it as a bad sign.

"My fears are for the true republic, and the Jedi who look to me as they used to do for you...to be a beacon of light and understanding.  My fear is that you no longer understand the difference between Saving the galaxy...and destroying it.  Your 'false usurpers' have caused no chaos, no bloodshed.  They have not even shown their faces since you defeated them.  They have lost.  There is no need to pursue them further as far as I can tell.  You only make the Jedi cruel and heartless"  She gave a pause
"That child was lost to me long ago.  You can not use her against me with the rest of the galaxy in the balance" she whispered under her breath.
She had long accepted the fact that she had made a mistake in bringing Kida to the Jedi.  If not for that, the Girl would have had a chance.  
Now there was no documentation of where she was gone, what side of the Sith Schism she had been on, And so Saris had assumed the girl dead.  
She wouldn't allow him the pleasure of getting under her skin in such a manner.
"You make the Republic bleed and blame us for its pain..."She placed a hand on Malernas back before she stepped back to stand in front of the Grand Masters seat...But with her eyes set, she was not going to just back down.
"A 'galactic protector' with no Morality...the Sith truly made you their dog, haven't they."
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Seshmira watched all of them. Listening to their words and the temperature in the room noticeably dropped a few degrees around her. She was withdrawn from all of them. Emotionally and even within the Force. If one tried to reach out there for her they would only find the never ending void.

Once or twice Eldarion reached out for her and once he felt this he knew something was very very wrong. She only did this when she felt she was a danger to others. He knew that about his Mother. Eldarion with all the innocence of a child removed from horror came back in the room disregarding the tension in the room. Even the dark feel of his Father. Walked right up to his Mother and grabbed her hand and pulled her down to his level. Placing his hands on either side of her face. He saw the far away look she had. “Mommy....Mommy where are you right now? “ Her skin was so cold. Warning bells were going off in the young boy's head. He visibly watched the color drain from his Mother's face more so then the usual. She was traversing the rivers of the Force. He knew this all to well.”Mommy wake up please don't go to the dark places again.” He looked at Corrin for the first time his Father's face didn't seem to frighten him despite the burning Sith eyes. “She does this sometimes. She goes to all the dark and bad places. The Force takes her away. It takes her so far away that sometimes she doesn't come back. I don't know who is left when she goes away. She always gets really really cold when it happens.” He seemed to be pleading with Corrin for his help. Though in the way a child of his age would.

She raised her hand to Eldarion's wrist. There was no warmth to her skin what so ever. “I'm fine son. Please it is best you wait outside. Its not safe for younglings in here right now.” Her voice sounded ancient and forever. Very different then anything Corrin could ever remember hearing from his wife in days long passed.

Eldarion released his Mother's face as he watched her stand, but her hugged against her waist. “Please don't go to the dark places again.”

A soft Motherly smile crossed her lips. “I live in both dark and light remember Eld? I am both and I always will be. But I'll always come back to you. No matter how far away I go. I'll always come back.”

He still looked concerned. “You swear Mommy?”

She leaned down and kissed his forehead. He shivered a bit due to the utter lack of warmth, but seemed to ease. “I give you my word. You know what it means when I do. Now go find Grandma Gennie. I have a feeling this is going to be a while.”

He released his Mother and looked to Corrin. His own sapphire blue eyes locking on to the man's fiery red. He had his Mother's gaze. The one that shot right through the soul and saw everything about you. The look that said he would always know more then he would ever say. He walked passed everyone and right up to his Father and took the man's hand. “You went to the dark place too just like my Mother.  Yet you still haven't come back. You've seen a lot of bad things and you hurt because you want to make it right and don't see anything good anymore, but your dark place. Mother came back to us. She wasn't the same, but she came back. She says I helped. I hope when you are all done fighting about who is right and who is wrong I can help you like I helped her.” He gave a rather sweet smile and left the room again.

Seshmira sighed a bit of warmth returning to her cheeks. “Out of the mouth of babes. “ She shook her head as if to seemingly come out of a fog. “You all know I am a believer in the unifying Force. That darkness and light can not exist without each other and you need both to maintain the balance. Much as everything in my life I am perpetually caught in the middle. My love and duty to my husband as his wife is prevalent. However I swore my life to the service of the Jedi. You all are well aware. Saris most of all what I have had to do and what has happened to me in these years. Which allows me for a rather different perspective then most in here. Killing indiscriminately solves absolutely nothing. You try to strike fear and force submission where none is necessary. Five year changes a lot of people. So does circumstance and experience. We all fought in the wars and battles you speak of Corrin. Call yourself Darth Annatar all you want. Doesn't change who you are and always will be to me. I fought at your side in these battles. Right there shoulder to shoulder. Mal was used to the point of nearly killing her to see the battles before they happened. We lost people and perhaps parts of ourselves. I was with Saris when the treaty was to be signed. Not yet a Council member, but her body guard. I didn't trust them then as I still don't now. I've never made that secret, but unless they try to violate this would be peace I haven't had to act. Despite the fact that I am still out in the streets and the slums. I was never content to sit idle as you know. On the surface yes we are at peace, but that doesn't mean all think so and its been my personal task to deal with those that don't adhere to this.” She looked at everyone in the room. “Saris and Corrin you both were once closer then most I had seen. I respected that relationship for what it was as one would perhaps call you siblings. This whole situation comes off as sibling rivalry rather than that of a proper conversation about the future of everything we have fought and bled for. Corrin I have searched for you all these years. I don't intend to lose you again now. Saris I have served on this Council with you for some time. Supported you when others didn't and did my best to help do what I felt was right. So instead of threats, insults and the general ignition of a lightsaber everyone just stop. This isn't solving anything and very honestly isn't going to heal any wounds that are still gaping open in the galaxy.”

Malerna sat in her chair forever listening and seeing beyond most things. “Seshmira has a point. She is the youngest on this Council, but her gift to see in to the Force and the many rivers of the future and past much like myself have granted her insight. Eldarion in his innocence perhaps see's a bit more clearly than we all do. Be that as it may I can not support killing people because they do not follow the path we would wish them to. The river that flows to that future is not a happy one. It is not the shining beacon you want it to be Darth Annatar, but your ideals and perhaps false hopes will likely not allow you to see otherwise. Where there is death there will only be death. No good comes from genicide.”
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Tue May 05, 2015 10:47 pm

"Impossible." Malesyn focused on Ereth as Xeo finished warning the others that they were already onto them. "Breaking through a multi-encrypted message that fast wouldn't be easy even for, Aracles. At the very least it would've taken them a few minutes."

Ereth keyed the comms once more, "Jedi Master, Xeo whatever plans you have, now is not the time. We can debate the matter face to face, once we've garnered your safety and the Grand Master's."

"We need to know whether or not the Temple's Security features are still intact, and whether or not we should be prepared for any resistance. As it stands you're the only person on the ground we can rely on to assess the situation more fully, so that we can make the most of our extraction," Malesyn interrupted. "Shut down the defense grid, and report on any relevant activity that we might need to be aware of. We'll keep comms down to a minimum, just in case. Corrin may be a Jedi but he's dabbled in military affairs on many occasions. There is a  chance that he did not come alone, so keep your eyes peeled and let us know so we can adapt."

While waiting for a response, Malesyn watched as Tarth rose out of his seat and made his way out of the cockpit. "Where are you going?"

"Going to set up the calculations for a jump to Hyper Space... don't know 'bout you but I'm not one to be caught with my pants around my knees when things get dicey."

Malesyn's eyes returned to the ship's panels as he calculated their next move. It had been so long since he coordinated with a group... with a team. Despite the reservations he held about himself, once again he was relied on to Command. Fate, it seemed, did not let the weary rest.

All he could do for the moment, while the ship entered the Coruscant Sub-sector, was wait for any intel, Xeo could pass on about the situation at the Jedi Temple. Worse case scenario they would have to fly in blind and adapt as best they could. If what, Ereth said about Corrin was true, then they had to save as many as they could if they were going to formulate any kind of resistance. Malesyn gritted his teeth, the anxiety expressed by his furrowed brows.

"Damnit, Corrin. What the hell happened to you..."
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin_Illessar Wed May 06, 2015 2:15 pm

The lightsaber didn't waver from its position, neither deactivating or giving any inkling it was going to.
"You only prove my point...a Sith threatens you and you all cower like scared children. If I truly left now there would be nothing but an endless debate trying to decide what to do with me, before you all sat on your hands and resolved to do...nothing.'
As his son left the room, he gave only a small whisper. "It is...too late for me, son."
He seemed to pause for a moment, reflecting on something internal, before he turned to Malerna, Seshmira, and Saris.
"Plenty of good has come from genocide, Master Malerna. Consider the lack of Mandalorian raids on the farmers of the Outer Rim...and ask any Tatooine moisture farmer if the eradication of the Sand People would cause him to lose any sleep at night. Genocide is a perfect weapon when applied at the right time...and people."
"Sesh...Master Illessar. If you know me, you know my convictions...and you know I will never stop until what I have set out to do is accomplished. Nothing and no one will stop me from seeing it done...no matter how much I may love them." He seemed extremely pained for a moment...almost as if he would rush to her, and this would all have been some stupid prank...but he shifted, and that moment was gone.
"Saris, you blind, sweet, naive fool..." His burning eyes fell on her "Sometimes you have to burn down a forest to make it regrow ever more beautiful...and you're wrong: I can hurt you. Very, very badly."
There was a beep from his belt. With a movement of his left hand he triggered something...and the sound of droning engines filled the air.
"The Republic and the false Lords of the Sith never entered a formal ceasefire...and the war has continued into a stalemate. I find the Jedi guilty of treason in allowing the enemy to live and rebuild...and as of this moment, every Jedi will be considered a fugitive from the law...".
The Temple shook from a massive explosion, fire rippling from the roof exactly where the meditation gardens had been. At this, dozens of black armored attack speeders drifted upwards from the crevices of Coruscant's streets. Black armored soldiers with no discernible markings disgorged from their sides as blaster turrets swivelled, strafing Jedi who had moved to intercept the soldiers.
The Sith Lord removed his outer robe, shrugging it off to pool at the ground around him.
"A dog Saris? Do you know why dogs were bred? To hunt and corner their prey...and kill it when it runs to ground." A dark swelling of power eclipsed the room "Consider yourself ran down..."
The lightsaber twirled and flashed in a hateful crimson streak towards a Jedi Council Master, a Muun, who died before he could even shift in his seat. As the other Masters attempted to rise in the confusion, a bolt of lighting streaked right for Saris...and the crimson beam screamed for Malerna

Corrin_Illessar
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeo Xeniro Wed May 06, 2015 5:17 pm

"We need to know whether or not the Temple's Security features are still intact, and whether or not we should be prepared for any resistance. As it stands you're the only person on the ground we can rely on to assess the situation more fully, so that we can make the most of our extraction," Ereth said over the coms until Malesyn interrupted.

"Shut down the defense grid, and report on any relevant activity that we might need to be aware of. We'll keep comms down to a minimum, just in case. Corrin may be a Jedi but he's dabbled in military affairs on many occasions. There is a  chance that he did not come alone, so keep your eyes peeled and let us know so we can adapt."

Xeo should have been more aware of any other forces that might of come into The Jedi Temple. Sith Infiltrators would have been planted already at key structures of the building's hard to penetrate areas or main lines of traffic flow for life forms to travel through. He knew Corrin would of just come on his own accord. He wouldn't need the help of others...even being a Darth now. Malesyn's words were more towards the truth for one other reason: the security grid. It was going to not only jam Xeo's com channels from within The Jedi Temple, but also break down those encryption layers both men talked over towards Xeo. Honestly, for Xeo, it was just at the right place and time for his datapad to pick up the signal and sliced through it all...something he could teach both, if he would ever get towards there location or on there personal ship. As it stands Corrin is the only one with The Dark Side deep with in. Xeo would have to put his old life skills back into use again.

On the com again he speaks to Malesyn saying, “I would need to disable the grid to get Nozami at least. You can't assist me at this time of rebellion I understand...I can give you what I need also. Give half an hour...after what I just did I don't think they will welcome me with open arms unless Corrin...or Annatar hasn't put me out as a traitor or tainted one. But at this rate...he needs to know what he has sparked now.” Xeo cuts his coms out as now he knew what must be done. However looking over his robes of being a Jedi to what could be the end of The Jedi Order at this very moment...he had to start his exile from it. Going off the side of the square base of a Jedi statues and taking his robes off, Xeo ignited his mint green dual phase lightsaber at normal setting with a slow ignition not to make a lot of sound. With a heavy sigh he started to burn up his robes. Handed by his now ex-master of Jedi training that he earned with many trials by fire...fast and strong to for Xeo to get but now, at his level, it was just painful to part. He vaporized as much as he could until all but one piece remind. It was still on his hand but in Arbesh it had. “Corellia...” Xeo just had that piece left in black with the silver markings on it. Xeo knew his black op days were coming back into full swing...and put's on the remaining piece, and ties it on his forehead. “Well...can't keep them waiting nor Nozami.” Xeo said not with his comical light tone everyone knew in The Jedi Order...but more of a under tone that was deep with tons of corellian ale that been drank by him non stop under a standard month. Hooking his hilt up he started to find one of the side windows near the temple building's structure and Force Jumps to it. He was inside.

As Xeo being a battlemaster among Jedi and one who was more towards The Light Side than Dark Side for the time being...sneaking around a Force Sensitive base of operations wasn't the brightest ideas for anyone who isn't touched by The Force...but fate would bring Xeo at least some help. With Annatar now amusing power and being 'apprentice' to The Dark Lord of The Sith, which from Seshmira's training back before he was don the title and rank of Jedi Master, he knew a few things of The Dark Side. With a power being like of Annatar The Dark Side will cloud all weaken minds those who aren't tempered to resist it power...and a few in The Jedi Order can do that. Giving Xeo the edge to sneak around with The Dark Side unable to help Padawans nor Knights...and maybe most Jedi Master at this rate, but the council only. Needless to say...it was free game for Xeo; even thought, something was set into motion for him to be stacked against his mission. Prior to getting into the temple walls ones again a few soft explosions were felt until two large quake types were felt thorough out the temple grounds. It was safe to amuse what Malesyn stated before that Annatar had brought his own minions. Xeo could start hearing lightsaber ignitions being echoed in the corridors while blaster fire were being exchanged. Indeed his old master had plans for The Jedi Order. Jedi were not his main consider now to blend in...but whom ever the invading force is. He remembered the layout to get towards the area of security grid. Dropping down with a bit of Force Push directed on his feet, which was another take of Force Jump, he landed without a sound. Xeo took towards a few pillars with lower support arch way bases to keep himself hidden. There were no security cameras as the place was nothing more than Jedi...they would sense anyone that wasn't either friendly or unwanted, and Xeo was still consider good until what he had to do. After going through a few corridors  of marble and bronze color tone themes of Jedi décor Xeo makes his way a few double doors and a level. Course once he got near the outer most area of offices to the grid he needed to be only two dead Jedi Guardians were in place. It was an ill feeling sight as soon Xeo was able to identify the new black armored troopers coming in. Not typical Sith Trooper markings nor the armor plating. This was bulk on the shoulders and legs with a helmet much to be intimated by non Jedi beings. There carbines were replaced with full auto repeater blaster rifles...just a few modules away from being a heavy repeater cannon. A few grenades on the side of there belts. “Shock troopers...” They were guarding and were able to take down the two Jedi with little problem. Xeo knew overwhelming Jedi can happen...more than a few Shock Troopers of Sith were around. A simple dip into Jedi Sight to seek out those like the two dark troopers in front of him. Twelve more were around. As always...Xeo had to find a means to getting to his mission objective: Awe and amazement with his skills. The first two troopers were able to see Xeo with no lightsaber at the ready. They primed there guns and Xeo had his head on his forehead, but just before one of them were about to report to there nearby CO...Xeo pointed his fingers towards the two dead Jedi Guardian's lightsaber to fly and ignited. They were both asseverated before they Xeo could even give them a wink at there fate. Course...walking into a trap was part of the other place. The rest of the squad came in and trained there guns on Xeo's body. The battlemaster couldn't get his own saber out in time. He just looked around and just smiled. “First one to kill me has rights to my lightsaber to bring to Annatar. Don't choke...” With that said they all open fired...into Xeo's two 'borrowed' sabers to have a Saber Barrier of spinning colors of blue and green. All blots of shots were sent right back into the troopers. Picking them off one by one until there was only trooper left. Xeo dropped those saber and slowly walked over. A sense of dread came from the last trooper as he just simple pointed his blaster at Xeo's heart. “Well...do it?” The trooper caved in and just dropped in weapon. Without even a whelp he ran in fear, however, something was amidst for him to run away from Xeo...but the sounds of his grenades ticking was a fate the battlemaster tricked him into doing. Xeo simply opened the doors and closed them...just as soon as the last trooper was vaporized into atoms.

Finally able to get inside to the high security office room and locking the doors with another wave of his hand, Xeo started to get his datapad to slice the firewall defense. “Ok...here we go. 1's and 0's with many algorithms. Code pathways are bi-sections with simple making key words and characters. Heh no wonder Mal's message was easy to be broken. This is more effort. Now to separate the changing hex keys from alpha numerical key sequences and botch the pin sections of the 9 layer code system...and...there we go!” The datapad beep with finished it's job as Xeo was able to take it away and started to set up a few 'going away presents'. After which he started to get his senses in line and started to 'feel' with is Jedi Sense on where to get out from a locked room. Even with Annatar's Dark Side clouding most of the building Xeo was able to break through that vale and find a pathway leading him out...to the roof. Xeo Force Jumps towards a vent and started navigating through the many turns and twist before getting to an exterior out spout vent opening. A simple kick and Xeo was able to see the sky once again. “Good; however, this rebellion will start costing The Jedi Order for the better...now then...” Xeo taking a knee and getting his coms out towards Ereth and Malesyn before Xeo got his other message out.

“This is Xeo, Do you read me? Ereth...Mal? If you can read this with much static...you're about to get your answer...”

Within The Jedi Temple fast and lights almost becoming too bright to see as the Shock Troopers in the room were able to see a visual message. It had Corrin's face holo on projected on visual panels within The Jedi Temple then animated to what looked like a black clocked hooded man with Sith eyes. It then animated to just two simple words -False Hero-. Then the panels within the security room blew up and sparked completely. It blew up with some of the troopers inside taking there lives, but the room was disable for a long time. Soon the message then started to steam towards other signs in a radical matter as The Jedi Temple was it's center. Xeo was able to see it as, hopefully, Mal and Ereth would of too. “If you see the message now it's pretty sure the grid is down now. Signal should come in clear. This is my spark of the rebellion. My message to you and to others now. Do what you want until I call upon you again. Cutting off com links now.” Xeo took a heavy sigh knowing what he started. It had to be done...there was no turning back once Corrin was gone from being a true Jedi brother in Xeo's eyes. Now he had to make the call.

“Nozami...do you read me? Kept you waiting huh? Listen...much has to take in but if you see the holo messages...it's a good bet something isn't right even with your Jedi skills. I need a ride...now...”
Xeo Xeniro
Xeo Xeniro
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lycansei Wed May 06, 2015 6:48 pm

As his eyes went to Malerna and Seshmira, She took the chance to glance down and tap a button on her wrist communicator...sending out a silent emergency alarm to Masters. Many knew evacuate the younglings as quickly as possible and protect what they could. She saw the message from Ereth...She didn't react...though if it weren't for facing the man before her, she would be relieved. Now she could only hope there would be enough time. She returned to watching him, her lips drawn tight.
Eyes as blue as the sky of Naboo watched him in return, keeping eye contact without wavering, as he spoke. This was the Grand Master of the Jedi Order just a few short years ago, a man she had called her brother for a time...She had missed him. She had wondered what had become of him...now she was unsure she had really wanted to know.
She had spent five years, constantly concerned of if she would have been to his expectation as a Grand Master. If she were as good as he had been. If she could continue to lead them to the light, to continue the calm despite knowing that a storm would come to over shadow everything...It was how history went.
She had kept her insecurities to herself, being focused on the Jedi. She had protected what peace they had, helping the Jedi rebuild themselves, overseeing the training and protocols...And he destroyed it all in under a minute
As the explosion shook the temple, She was almost shocked he would actually go so far...She didn't sway. "Seshmira!" She called out, knowing Sesh would know what to do. They had planned so carefully..Saris barely had to move, calling her saber to her hand...a new saber, strait, clean...a clear stone in the hilt opposite of the emitter. She grounded her feet as it hissed as it came to life, a vibrant green blade she held in both hands tight and brought it up to protect her from the lightening as she grimaced. She felt the heat, but she also felt her heart break as he cut down A Master Jedi who hadn't even gotten a chance.
It was senseless. The loss of life she felt blooming through out the temple was terrible, a weight pressing on her mind but she kept her eyes steeled as she stepped back from the pressure and power of the lightening. She made note of the other Masters...a few running to save as many as they could...Three remained. Sabers ignited of various colours, They would run at Corrin in an attempt to fight him off. Each of them were strong in their own right...but each knew they were possibly only a slight distraction to the dark fighter before them.
lycansei
lycansei
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsRsanity Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Seshmira's expression was odd. Her whole being seemed divided. Like something dangerous that had been sleeping was threatening to wake up. The true predator beneath her kind gentle exterior. “Activate failesafe Disillusioned .” She callled out and in the midst of the explosions screams were heared, but not of terror. They were war cries. “You're not the only one who has an army. You trained me remember.” Her eyes grew dark as she watched the blood splatter on the floor. Her lips grew tight and drew back from her lips baring her deadly vampire like teeth. A noticeable blood ring of red began to show around the dark forest green irises of her eyes. Her muscles tenses and the air about her grew cold as a pressure seemed to grow and shove down on those around her. In one burst whilst Corrin was attacking her friends she took off as the room seemed to ripple and all of a sudden the windows all shattered at once. Glass raining down as she snatched up the remaining council members who were too paralyzed with fear throwing them out the window. As they screamed in shock and terror they were surprised to be caught up in a ship already waiting for them.

Malerna stood as Corrin turned on her she slammed her staff on the ground. The staff once believed to be used by her to get around began to glimmer and ignight. A shining blue wide scythe blade formed. Her staff all this time had been a light scythe as she used her reach deflecting with little effort the blade coming for her. She rotated the scythe with such speed and ferocity the growing Force around Malerna seemed to create a whirlwind effect. Blasting out at Corrin all at once. “I told you once boy these blind eyes see more than you know. And now because of your stupidity and self righteous behavior you've lead us all down a river of blood.”

Nozomi had been on stand by since the order was first issued for extraction. As soon as Seshmira gave the order her troops set in. Once fledgling recruits of the Republic military pulled from the academy. Along with promising Padawans and Jedi Knights. Nozomi used her training as a former Captain in the Republic military in special forces and black opps to trainin each and everyone of these men and women for the soul purpose of taking down Sith and rogue Jedi who had turned and to perform a total extraction of the temple. Seshmira had set Nozomi to this task back when Saris had first shown potential signs of turning when she read a Sith holocron. It seemed today was the day Seshmira was proven correct. Nozomi had always prayed to the Force the woman was wrong and that she was just being over cautious. She hated it when Seshmira was right. Picking up the signal and knowing there were others in the area she sent out a beacon to Malysen, Ereth and Xeo. “This is Jedi Master Nozomi Angelicus. If you boys are looking to bloody your hands I suggest you get on the ground floor. We have people to save and skulls to crack.”

Eldarion heard the explosions and felt the terror and life extinguished. Yet he didn't have much time to process it before he was picked up by his grandfather Chiron. The 7'11” elder Jedi Shadow was not a man to argue with as they moved out through hidden pathways. Newly laid in the years since Saris had first taken to be Grand Master.

“She is slipping in to slight madness again Chiron. I hope you taught her well enough to fight back the beast within. You know how we Anzati's can get.” Genesis said in a rather calm tone. She had been waiting for them when they arrived in the slums of Coruscant. She kneeled down as Eldarion ran in to her arms. He was trembaling. “Shhhh hush child don't be afraid. All parents disagree sometimes.”

“But he...He killed innocent people Grandma Gennie....Thats not like Mother said he was at all. I'm afraid.” He tried to keep his voice steady as his grandmother healed him.

“Let me tell you something. Over 2,000 years ago your Grandma was a Sith and I was for a very very long time. I have killed a lot of people. More than any Sith can lay claim to these days and are you scared of me?” Genesis smiled at him. She looked so like his Mother it was hard for Eldarion not to smile back.

“No Grandma Gennie I'm not scared of you. I know you would never hurt me.” Eldarion said honeslty

“So there you have it. You have no reason to fear your father because he would never hurt you.” Her voice was soft and gentle.

“But he said it was too late for him.” His sapphire blue eyes seemed to be searching for answers.

Chiron knelled down placing a hand on the boys shoulder. “Your Grandmother use to say the same thing. Your Mother thought this of herself just a few short years ago. Remember when she came back to us when she woke up. She wasn't herself was she? She is better now right?”

Eldarion nodded still a bit shaken.

“Come lets go inside. I have a feeling this is going to be a long night.” Genesis said as all at once the three vanished from view and any radar.
tearsRsanity
tearsRsanity
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FPNinja Thu May 07, 2015 8:30 pm

An overwhelming tremor of devastation swept through, Ereth's senses. His fears realized as they watched the smoke stacks bellow out from the structure of the temple during the Raven Fold's linear approach. Xeo's message, which Malesyn watched with disdain-- followed by the Jedi emergency broadcast initiated by the Grand Master herself-- did little to ease the minds of the Raven Fold's 3 man crew.

"God damn you, Corrin." Malesyn cursed under his breath. Anger and confusion evident on his face as he watched the security evidence of the infiltration sent by, Xeo. He pushed aside his agony for the moment and focused in on the Temple's invaders. Unmarked soldiers... a possible chance none of them were Republic, nor did they seem to represent any allegiance to the Empire. Just who was it, Corrin hired to carry out such a pointless and tragic act of violence? Malesyn's gaze focused on Ereth, who registered multiple signs of disappointment and loss. "Ereth... are they?" he couldn't even finish the question.

"They are still alive, Commander..." he said, with agony in his voice, "I can sense them, but I cannot say the same for many others."

Malesyn's eyes settled on the scene before him. Multiple medium class vessels surrounded the temple, a good majority of them dropping in more soldiers to wreak havoc inside. His brow furrowed, his lips curled into a vengeful frown. And with new-found determination, he placed his hands steadily on the arm rests of his chair.

A message fluttered across their overlays, the audio monologue activated and a female voice filled the cockpit. Malesyn listened intently. Nazomi Angelicus... he remembered Xeo mentioning that name earlier; and her message made it clear that he wasn't alone in trying to salvage what he could from, Corrin's meddling act of treason. With a hopeful expression on his face he made a swift and calculated reply, securing his intent. "This is Naydo Malesyn, if you're a friendly I suggest you get as far away from the Council Chamber as you can," was all the warning he would offer for whatever he had in store next.

"Captain, Tarth, are the concussion missiles already loaded?" Malesyn glanced at him out of the corner of his eyes as he dismissed the message for the time being, the militarized title raising, Aran's attention.

"Just tell me where you want em..." Aran nodded.

Malesyn re-postured himself over the panels in front of them, his hands almost slamming down upon them. "I want em right up their ass. Target the largest and closest ships near the exterior of the Council Chambers, clear a path..."

"We're going in."

Aran's hands maneuvered themselves over the panel, hovering just over the launch button. "Couldn't agree with you more, Commander." Aran's thoughts went to Saris, although he hadn't seen her gentle face in a while, he remembered her kindness, despite her arrogance when it came to his attempts at flattery. "Look's like I get to be your savior today, Miss Grand Master." He couldn't help but let off a slight smirk. "Hang in there, we got a little surprise of our own."

Aran punched the launch button on his panel, "Welcome back, Grand Master Corrin... you daft bastard."

The boisterous sounds of blaster fire surrounding the exterior of the Jedi Temple came to an abrupt halt. One of the ships lurched over as a concussion missile penetrated it's hull, a mere seconds seemed like minutes before it erupted, sending an intense blue pulse wave in an arch outward to wash over a plethora of other vessels. The entire Council chamber literally rocked sideways, the concussive blast rocketing anything in it's path off it's mantle. And whoever hadn't been knocked over by the aftershock would've had their ears throbbing at the shrieking low depth tones that followed seconds after. Another blast erupted from a second ship, a split second of silence before ripping through it's engine compartment and causing it to sink from the oxygen rich ocean it had settled on. The next pulse washed through again, taking out electronic equipment within the temple and other more vulnerable ships, and pushing it's way through the Council chambers again, causing pain and disorientation once more to any who stood in it's wake.

By the time anyone could have recovered, they would bear witness to the dark shadow, Aran's ship cast over them as it blotted out Coruscant's waning suns; darkening the Council chambers as it's large presence hovered next to the what was once the Council members beautiful view of the planet's flashing city-scapes. It idled for a moment, just long enough to receive a few awe-stricken faces, before the Raven Fold's quadruped turbo laser cannons reared themselves and opened up, sending salvo after salvo of streaming blaster fire over the heads of all who stood within the chamber, unrelenting the ship was, lighting up the room in confusion while it opened up an inclined ramp below it's under belly, allowing Ereth to hasten himself out of the ship and make his presence known.

The towering Cathar flung himself off the ramp and into the action below without hesitation. A sheering orange stream of light escaped from the throes of his Jedi robes as he landed, he spun on his heels instantly, reaping a bright-and-gleaming web of death through the crowd of unmarked soldiers. The flawless form of Ataru was carried out by the experienced Master, cutting a swath through a variety of troops, leaving them screaming and limbless as he cleared a path for the vague figure of Saris.

"Forgive me for being a bit late, Amalia... The Commander proved more difficult to find then I had anticipated." He did not look at her directly, rather stood by her side, shoulder-to-shoulder as he gave a passive glance at the hunched over dark figure ahead. He maneuvered his blade, nonchalantly to fend off any oncoming fire as he continued speaking. "We better hurry, we're not like to survive these numbers if we linger any longer."

Malesyn moved through the ship's interior hull to the ramp, Tarth had lowered, attempting to cover it so that any survivors could leap up and find safety within the ship. His adjudicator slug-thrower pistol hung loosely in his hand as his good eye peered through the mess to find, Corrin. Unclear as to where he was, he drew his focus to, Saris and his feline friend who had gone on ahead to ensure her and any other's safety, even it meant at the cost of his own.  His pistol reared and recoiled, picking off any soldiers that were near either her or the Cathar. "MOVE!" he roared amidst the chaos.

Ereth's blade drew back to draw off more blaster fire from various soldiers who managed to struggle to cover after their abrasive entry. He stood his ground as best he could, waiting diligently for the Grand Master and any fellow council members to join his side and push back to the ship. "Make your way toward the Commander!" Ereth said as he pointed a clawed finger at the ship. As he watched them clamber ahead he turned a distasteful gaze toward, Corrin, who seemed to linger behind his unmarked Army. His hesitation wasn't that of fear or loathing, but that of utter shame for having ever trusted a man who would go to such great lengths of tyranny against his own. "Shame on me... for ever having believed you were fit for that chair." He whispered.

Corrin, for whatever his reasons were for his actions here today, had been wrong about the Council. Ever since Amalia had taken up the mantle of Grand Master there had been relative peace and very little encounters with the Sith, but they hadn't resolved to do nothing about them nonetheless. Ereth was not a  person  who would sit idly by while the dark side grew more powerful within the reservations and hospitality of the shadows. It went against every fiber of his former occupation as a Shadow for the Jedi Order. The Council, the one he was a part of, knew very well not to trust any kind of parlay with the Sith. He was one of the few tasked with investigating any leads even remotely related to the Dark side... Tasked by Saris herself, and he humbly heeded her order to the letter. To realize, Corrin had sought to align himself with the very dregs he swore to defend against brought him great sorrow... To attack his own people, without recourse, as evident by the many he felt pass on through the force... People who were too caught off guard by his invasion and unable to react or defend themselves. If it weren't for Saris' blessing to act on the revelation he for-saw on Corrin's inevitable betrayal, they wouldn't be here to give the Council a fighting chance to escape his dastardly trap.

Tarth had kept his ship as idle as he could, but the sudden quake-like shaking within the hull, and the explosions that followed, made him realize that Corrin's lovely friends outside were recovering from their initial ambush. "Ereth, you might want to move your furry-ass along, our buddies outside aren't taking kindly to our homecoming present!"

Malesyn kept firing as he brought his other hand up to key up the comms he had with, Xeo earlier. "Xeniro we're extracting the Council, we don't have a lot of time. You told me you were looking for Nazomi, well she's made contact with us, I traced her call... she's in the lower levels of the temple. If you and her get out of this mess, get in contact with me as soon as your able." he shook his head as he spoke, "I know we said we couldn't be a part of your plans, but I wouldn't like to think us as adversaries because of it, it seems we both have a common goal at this point." As he finished, his eyes found the towering dark figure that stood at the center of the room. He could make out the vague features of Corrin Illissar, and he could've sworn...

He was staring right back at him... eyes menacing, pitless, yet rimmed with orange and yellow-lit fire.

"So it is true..." He said aghast with disbelief. "Corrin, you god damn fool."
FPNinja
FPNinja
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next